Picking Where To Get Passport Photos in Maryland Is Easy!
If you need a new picture for your passport, you’ll have to get familiar with the government photo requirements because they tend to change.
We’ll show you where to get passport photos in Maryland, so you can choose the most convenient option. DoNotPay offers an elegant yet affordable solution for this tedious task.
If you’d like to avoid spending time looking for a professional photographer and waiting for your photos to get processed and printed (usually an hour), you could take the picture yourself.
- Passport photo size—Your photo must meet the required 2 x 2 inches (5 cm x 5 cm) dimensions
- Photo quality—The image needs to be clear, with no shadows or blurs, and in high resolution
- White background—There should be no patterns, colors, or shapes in the background of your photo
- Adequate facial expression—Both eyes must be open, and exaggerated smiles are forbidden
- No selfies—Since you cannot meet the required passport photo standards when taking a selfie, you should use a tripod or ask a friend or family member to take a photo of you
- Appropriate clothing—You should wear your everyday clothes. Uniforms and camouflage apparel are not allowed
- Accessories—Remove eyewear, head and face coverings
If you have to wear eyeglasses for medical reasons, you’ll need to include a signed confirmation from your doctor. You must ensure that there’s no reflection and your eyes are visible, i.e., the frame should not cover them in any way.
Headgear is allowed only for religious reasons, but you need to make sure it doesn’t cover your face or casts a shadow over it.
If you don’t want to risk your passport photo being rejected because you took it at home, opt for professional assistance.
Various places in your neighborhood offer this type of service. To get a better understanding of available options, check out the following table:
|Where To Get Passport Photos||Additional Information|
|Retailers||You could get your passport photo taken in stores, such as:|
|Pharmacies||Some pharmacies offer passport photo services, including the following:
Since only selected locations provide this type of service, you should confirm it before visiting the store in your vicinity
|Couriers and shipping providers||You could contact the following:
Make sure to determine:
|Photography businesses||You could get in touch with a photo studio to check whether they can help. You should:
|Passport acceptance facilities||Some Maryland passport offices provide the complete service, i.e., they can take your photo as part of the passport application process|
Would you like to avoid:
- Paying a considerable sum for a professional photographer
- Taking an inadequate photo by yourself?
Register for DoNotPay to get passport photos that meet the government requirements in a matter of minutes!
Our AI-powered app understands the U.S. passport photo standards, so we’ll make sure your photo meets the criteria.
Here’s how simple our process is:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Choose the Passport Photos feature
- Take a photo or upload one
- Select whether you’d like to get a physical copy (we send the digital image by default)
DoNotPay processes your photo and:
- Lets you know if you should retake the picture (in case you haven’t met the official standards )
- Makes any necessary adjustments to ensure your photo fits the requirements
- Emails you the digital photo immediately
- Sends two copies by mail, if you’ve chosen that option
Find your place of residence in the table below to see where you can have your passport photo taken:
If you’re interested in finding out more about the passport photo requirements, browse through our website. You might find the following helpful:
- Can you change passport photos?
- Can you scan your passport photo?
- What happens if your photo is rejected?
- What size are student passport photos?
- Should you take passport photos online?
- What is the passport photo size in pixels?
- Can you return passport photos to Walgreens?
- How many photos do you need for Form I-130?
- What is the appropriate U.S. visa passport photo size?
- Can you print passport photos on regular paper and an HP printer?
- How to take passport photos of infants and other minors?
For an average Joe, any mention of legal terminology and complicated administrative processes is likely to cause a headache, and understandably so! Still, you don’t have to jump the gun and hire expensive lawyers for the smallest matters.
It’s the 21st century, and everything is automated. Why would it be different with bureaucracy? DoNotPay can help you draft efficient neighbor complaint letters, prepare you for a small claims court appearance, or create standardized legal documents and have them notarized online.
Our app is a great resource for fighting workplace discrimination, stopping stalking and harassment, protecting copyrights, securing compensation for victims of crime, and even reducing property taxes—all at a fraction of the price of traditional legal help.
Whether you’re saving for rainy days or a new gadget, DoNotPay can provide numerous options to save and earn more cash.
Do you need help with utility bills? Are you wondering how to get those few dollars left on your gift cards? Are you unsure about how to find your unclaimed money? If the answer is yes, our app can help.