How Many Passport Photos Do I Need for I-130? Find Out All About Passport Photos for I-130!
How many passport photos do I need for I-130? What other requirements do I have to meet for the I-130 form? Where can I have my passport photos taken? We’re here to provide you with the answers to those questions and more!
The I-130 form can be used by U.S. citizens who want to help a relative move to the state and get a Green Card. You would have to establish your relationship with that relative for the I-130 form to be approved. Proof of nationality of the green card seeker also needs to be presented.
Wondering what other documents to prepare? The documentation for the I-130 form should explain:
- That you are a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder
- A legally valid relationship between the parties
- Any name changes for you and/or the person seeking the Green Card
- That the relationship is not fraudulent
Both you and your relative need to provide two identical passport photos each, along with other required documentation. The list below contains the I-130 passport photo requirements:
- The photographs need to be square, measuring 2 x 2 inches (5 cm x 5 cm)
- You have to face the camera directly without smiling
- Eyes must be open and looking straight at the camera
- The background needs to be white or off-white
- You can wear a hat or a headpiece if required due to religious beliefs, but they should not cover or cause shadows on the eyes or any other part of the face
Glasses are usually forbidden in passport photos, but the glare on eyeglasses can be prevented with an upward or downward tilt of the head. Providing a signed doctor’s statement saying that you have to wear your prescription glasses at all times can help avoid issues.
Apart from professional uniforms, you can wear any outfit that you want in your passport photo for the I-130 form.
The only clothing items that you should avoid are white-colored outfits and large accessories that cover your face or ears. Since the background has to be white or off-white, it’s possible for your light-colored outfit to blend with it and make your photo invalid.
You can have your passport photo for I-130 taken at different locations or by yourself at home. We provide all the details in the table below:
|Retail stores||The common retail stores that offer passport photo service are:|
|AAA stores||Most AAA stores throughout the U.S. offer digital passport photo service|
|Shipping companies||You can also find passport photo service at the following shipping companies:|
|Other locations||If you want to visit a different store that provides passport photo service, search the internet and find one nearby.
Keep in mind that you will need two passport photos that meet all the I-130 requirements
|DoNotPay||Take your passport photo at home and use DoNotPay to make all the necessary adjustments in your stead with ease|
You can avoid wasting time visiting local retail stores and take your I-130 passport photo at home effortlessly! You won’t have to figure out the requirements or bother with meeting each one—DoNotPay does all the work!
All you need to do is snap a photo or find an old one, and let us handle the rest. Complete the following instructions and get your perfect passport photo in a snap:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Choose the Passport Photos feature
- Take a photo or upload one you already have
Explaining the I-130 process is only one of the dilemmas DoNotPay solves for you! Should you think of any additional questions, we are happy to provide you with answers! Check out the list below to see some of the common questions we can answer for you:
- Is there a way to scan a passport photo?
- Can I return passport photos to Walgreens?
- How can I print a passport-size photo on an HP printer?
- What size should my passport photo be?
- Does my passport photo need a white background?
- How can I print passport photos on my Mac?
- What is a biometric passport photo?
- Can I edit my passport photo online?
- How can I print my passport photos on 4 x 6 paper?
- Where can I have my passport photo taken?
- Can I take my passport photo with an iPad?
Find your place of residence in the table below to see where you can have your passport photo taken:
Yes, communication is the key, and DoNotPay vows to provide you with the best, most convenient methods to relay or protect your message—whether it’s correspondence with your business partner or a loved one who’s serving time.
Check out what you get by using our platform:
- Contacting customer service reps without long holds
- Scheduling DMV appointments without dealing with nervous or disinterested clerks
- Faxing your documents online
- Protecting yourself from text and email spam
- Claiming warranties and insurance without calling anybody
- Mailing letters without leaving your home
- Drawing up great neighbor complaint letters when reasoning with them doesn’t work anymore
If you have a tendency to shop till you drop, some issues with purchases are bound to happen. Customer rights and satisfaction is what DoNotPay is passionate about.
With your subscription, you will be able to:
- Sign up for free trials without any risks
- Protect your credit card info
- Request refunds and chargebacks for unsatisfactory products and services
- Cancel memberships and subscriptions that don’t live up to your expectations
- Sue merchants in small claims court
- Get refunds for late, lost, or damaged deliveries