Find Out Where To Get Passport Photos in Phoenix Without Breaking a Sweat
To travel internationally, the first thing you need is a valid passport. Besides extensive paperwork, you’ll need to submit a photo and since you’ll have to live with it for ten years, better get a good one.
This article will guide you through the passport photo requirements and explain where to get passport photos in Phoenix without a hassle. Subscribe to our app and get your passport photo online before you can say “travel the world.”
If you want to get your photo professionally taken, there are many places in Phoenix you can visit. Every option has its pros and cons, so we present the details to make your search easier. Check out the table below before deciding:
|Locations To Get Your Passport Photos||Details|
|Pharmacies||Many local pharmacies offer walk-in passport photo services, including:
If you’re skeptical about doing walk-ins, call to schedule an appointment
|Retail stores||You can also visit retail stores, such as Target and Walmart. You might need to book a meeting first|
|Courier service providers||Some courier and shipping centers that provide passport photography services include:|
|Photography studios||Another option is to go to a reliable photo studio. Since photographers are experts in taking pictures, they might charge a much higher rate for photos compared to retail stores and pharmacies|
- Choose a white wall or door as your background. Remember that any other color or pattern is not allowed
- Place a chair in front of the background
- Set up your phone, tablet, or camera on a tripod, ensuring that the lighting is appropriate. If you don’t have a tripod, find someone who can take a good photo of you
- Sit up straight while looking directly into the camera. You must keep both eyes open
- Keep a neutral expression. Avoid frowning, grimacing, or giving a wide smile
If you’re not the type of person who can naturally strike a pose, try practicing in front of the mirror before taking the actual photo.
Before taking your passport photo, get fully acquainted with the State Department’s requirements. We have listed the crucial details below:
- The photo should not be older than six months
- The dimensions of the photo should be 2 x 2 inches (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm)
- The image should be in high resolution, with the number of pixels ranging from 600 x 600 to 1200 x 1200
- It must be printed on matte or glossy photo paper, free from any spots or blurs
- Your head should measure between 1 and 1 ⅜ inches (between 25 mm and 35 mm) from top to bottom
- Selfies, filters, and digital enhancements of your features are not allowed
- Refrain from wearing the following:
- Camouflage attire
- Excessive jewelry
- Face masks or veils
- Heavy makeup
- Hats or head coverings (unless you wear them for medical or religious reasons)
- Hairbands or scrunchies
Are the requirements too demanding? Choose DoNotPay to do the hard work for you!
Passport photos are tricky to take because there are too many rules to follow. One mistake, and you risk getting your application rejected. Why worry about it when we have a practical solution? With our Passport Photos tool, your image will fit the required standards!
Complete the following steps to get the perfect picture:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Choose the Passport Photos feature
- Upload your photo
Once we make the necessary adjustments, we will email the photo to you. If you need physical copies to add to your application, enter your Phoenix or any other U.S. address. We’ll ship the photographs within three to ten business days.
Do you have additional questions about passport photos? DoNotPay offers all the info you need. Here are a few common issues we can assist you with:
- What happens if your passport photo is rejected?
- What are the passport photo requirements for minors?
- How to get a passport photo of an infant
- How to take passport photos with an iPad
Find your place of residence in the table below to see where you can have your passport photo taken:
DoNotPay is the perfect solution whenever you need to resolve legal or bureaucratic matters. Here’s a fraction of what our AI-driven app can help you out with:
- Jumping the phone queue when reaching out to reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in an instant
- Getting compensation from airlines
- Getting robocall compensation
- Fighting email and text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Lowering your property taxes
- Dealing with stalkers and harassers
- Composing a child travel consent form
- Getting college application fee waivers
- Getting a refund for a late or missing delivery
- Suing any company or individual in small claims court
Do you have a bunch of subscriptions that you waste money on but don’t even use? We can help you cancel them effortlessly! After that, our app can initiate a refund request and make sure you get your money back.
For a low monthly fee, you’ll get access to our impressive range of products, so sign up now!