The Best Tips on Where To Get a Passport Photo in Philadelphia
Whether you’re getting your passport issued or renewed, getting your passport photo taken is a crucial step. If you live in Philadelphia and this is your first time applying for a passport, you might not know places that offer passport photo services.
Look no further because you’ve come to the right place! In this article, DoNotPay provides the ultimate guide on where to get a passport photo in Philadelphia.
If you opt for getting your passport photo taken professionally, make sure you call beforehand to confirm the price, business hours, and other important info. Here are a few places that offer professional passport photo services:
|Types of Places||Details|
|Passport and other government offices||
If you want affordable passport photo services, photography studios might not be the best option for you because they can charge as high as $35. Check out the list below for info on more affordable options, categorized by store:
- Rite Aid—$8.99
- Duane Reade—$12.99
- CVS—$14.99 (you can get two additional photos for $2.99)
- AAA—$8 for premium members, $15 for non-members
In case you visit any of the stores mentioned above, you also need to consider the waiting time.
Whatever the location, it is essential to get acquainted with passport photo requirements set by the U.S. Department of State to ensure that they are fully met. If you make a single mistake, you risk getting your passport application rejected.
Here is a brief overview of the passport picture requirements:
- Your photo’s measurements should be 2 x 2 inches (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm)
- Background of the photo should be white
- Photo paper can be either matte or glossy but should be free of holes and creases
- Your photo should not be older than six months
- Lighting should be appropriate, without any shadows or unevenness
- You can’t use filters or digital enhancers to alter the photo. If your photo has a red-eye effect, you need to retake the picture
- For digital photos, the acceptable number of pixels range between 600 x 600 and 1200 x 1200
- Your head in the photo must measure between 1 and 1 ⅜ inches (between 25 mm and 35 mm)
- You should stand or sit up straight, look directly into the camera, and pose with a natural smile
- You should avoid wearing the following:
- Camouflage attire
- Chunky jewelry
- Hats or head scarves unless you’re wearing them for medical or religious purposes
- Sunglasses or tinted glasses—If you wear prescription glasses or an eye patch for medical reasons, present a signed doctor’s statement to verify this
- Headphones and other wireless devices
- Heavy makeup that changes your features
- Face masks or veils
- Tank tops or shirts with a low neckline
Is it difficult to keep track of the passport photo requirements? Sign up for our app and get your perfect passport photo without leaving your home!
Opting for a professional photographer to take your photo is a safe option, but you risk wasting time and money to get it. Why not save both and use DoNotPay to generate your passport photo online?
Follow the steps below to get your passport picture within minutes:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Type Passport Photos in the search bar
- Upload your photo
- Enter your email address
Our AI-powered tool will scan the photo, make the required edits, and email it to you. If you want physical copies, enter your home address. We will ship them to you within three to ten business days, depending on your shipping choice.
Explore our knowledge base to get useful info on passport pictures! We answer some of the most commonly asked questions, such as:
- What are the passport photo requirements for minors?
- How can you take passport photos with an iPad?
- Do you need a new passport photo if you grow a beard?
- How should you print a 2 x 2 passport photo?
- What is the ideal passport photo size in pixels?
- How can you print passport photos on an HP printer?
- Can passport photos be printed on regular paper?
Find your place of residence in the table below to see where you can have your passport photo taken:
One of our app’s best qualities is its versatility. You can use your personal AI-powered assistant to overcome both legal and bureaucratic obstacles without breaking a sweat. No more waiting in lines or breaking the bank due to sky-high lawyer fees!
Take a look at what you get access to for a low monthly fee:
- Finding ways to connect with a loved one in prison
- Composing a demand letter to a noisy neighbor
- Protecting your creative work from copycats
- Sending any document through online fax
- Drawing up tailor-made legal documents
- Applying for property tax exemptions
- Filing warranty and insurance claims
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Appealing your parking tickets
- Getting airline compensation
- Submitting a FOIA request
- Getting a burner number
The world’s first robot lawyer is capable of so much more! No matter if you want to find your unclaimed money, apply for clinical trials, get rid of email or text spam, prepare for a government test, fight workplace discrimination, or get gift card cash back, DoNotPay can help!
What are you waiting for? Sign up for DoNotPay now to enjoy our nifty products!