Where To Get Your Passport Photos in Albuquerque Without a Hassle
Getting your passport photo taken is an essential step when applying for a passport. If you don’t know where to get your passport photos in Albuquerque, we can provide you with a list of locations that offer professional photo services. You could also choose the easier option by signing up for our app and getting a perfect digital passport photo in less than five minutes.
Getting your passport photo taken by a professional is usually a safe bet because most of them are already aware of the official passport photo requirements. If you want to get your picture taken in Albuquerque, here are some places you can visit:
|Where To Get Your Passport Photo Taken in Albuquerque||Details|
|Walgreens or CVS||Go to the nearest Walgreens or CVS. Pay $14.99 to get your picture taken. You might have to wait an hour to receive two passport-sized photos. In case your picture does not fulfill the official requirements, you can return it if you present the purchase receipt|
|Walmart or Target||Visit a store near you to get your picture taken. If you are skeptical about walk-ins, call customer support to schedule an appointment|
|UPS, USPS, or FedEx||Call a shipping center to confirm if it offers passport photo services. Visit the location dressed appropriately and get your photo taken|
|Travel agencies||Several travel agencies also offer professional photography services. You can check out travel agencies in Albuquerque on Google|
|Other places||Many photo studios offer passport photo services. If you go ahead with this option, make sure the photographer knows the requirements. You should confirm the cost beforehand because most photo studios charge as high as $35|
Here are the steps you should follow to take the picture at home:
- Wear everyday clothes or business attire. Avoid wearing hats, glasses, or uniforms
- Set up your camera on a tripod in front of a white background, with appropriate lighting
- Set a timer on your camera and use burst mode to take multiple photos
- Sit or stand in front of the camera, facing it directly so that your entire face is visible
- Keep a neutral expression on your face. Avoid frowning or giving a wide smile
If you don’t own a tripod or are worried about making a mistake, ask a friend or family member to help you out.
Before you take the picture, make sure you are fully acquainted with the official passport photo requirements.
If you want to take the passport photo at home, you need to comply with the following requirements to avoid having your application rejected. The official passport photo requirements mandate that:
- The photo’s measurements should be 2 x 2 inches and must be printed on high-quality photo paper
- Your photos should reflect your current physical appearance and should not be older than six months
- The background should be white—no other color or pattern is acceptable
- You are not allowed to take a selfie
- You cannot use filters or digital enhancers to alter your picture—in case there’s a red-eye effect, retake the photo instead of editing it
Avoid wasting time and money on professional photo services and use DoNotPay to get a passport photo that meets all the official requirements. Our service is available online 24/7, so you don’t need to worry about business hours and printing time!
All you have to do is follow these instructions:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Type Passport Photos in the search bar
- Snap a picture on your phone and upload it
- Enter your email address
We will make the necessary adjustments to your picture and email it to you within minutes. DoNotPay can also send you printed copies if you need to attach them to your application. You only need to provide us with your home address and pick the most convenient shipping option. We currently offer the following alternatives:
|Shipping Option||Delivery Time|
|Rush shipping||Three business days|
|Expedited shipping||Four business days|
|Economy shipping||Five to ten business days|
In case you want more information before taking your passport photo, DoNotPay can help! Our knowledge base has valuable guides on passport photos and can provide info on matters such as:
- What happens if a passport photo is rejected?
- Can you have facial hair in your passport photo?
- What is the ideal passport photo size in pixels?
- How can you get a passport photo for an infant?
- What are the passport photo requirements for minors?
- How can you scan a passport photo?
- Can you return passport photos to Walgreens?
- Why are passport photos so unflattering?
- Can passport photos be printed on regular paper?
- Can you take passport photos with a digital camera?
Find your place of residence in the table below to see where you can have your passport photo taken:
DoNotPay is the perfect solution whenever you need to resolve legal or bureaucratic matters. Here’s a fraction of what our AI-driven app can help you out with:
- Jumping the phone queue when reaching out to reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in an instant
- Getting compensation from airlines
- Getting robocall compensation
- Fighting email and text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Lowering your property taxes
- Dealing with stalkers and harassers
- Composing a child travel consent form
- Getting college application fee waivers
- Getting a refund for a late or missing delivery
- Suing any company or individual in small claims court
Do you have a bunch of subscriptions that you waste money on but don’t even use? We can help you cancel them effortlessly! After that, our app can initiate a refund request and make sure you get your money back.
For a low monthly fee, you’ll get access to our impressive range of products, so sign up now!