Bartell’s Passport Photo Price and Service Explained
Bartell Drugs is one of the most convenient places in Seattle to have your passport photo taken. In this article, DoNotPay will address Bartell’s passport photo price and help you get the info on other aspects of their service.
Stick around and discover many other places in your area where you can have your passport photo taken at a reasonable price. We will also show you how to take a passport photo at home without any hassle!
Before heading out to Bartell’s, it doesn’t hurt to get familiar with basic passport photo requirements set by the U.S. Department of State. That way, you may be able to recognize if the photo needs to be retaken and react accordingly.
Your passport photo must:
- Measure exactly 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size, with your head measurements being between 1 and 1 ⅜ inches (25 to 35 mm)
- Be clear (free of shadows) and in high resolution (minimum 600 x 600 and maximum 1200 x 1200 pixels)
- Present you standing in front of a white or off-white background
- Be printed on high-quality photo paper (matte or glossy)
The requirements don’t stop here—you must also:
- Wear appropriate clothing— Have the photo taken in your everyday clothes and avoid uniforms and costumes
- Remove glasses—If you have to keep them on for medical reasons, don’t forget to submit a doctor’s statement with your passport application
- Put away hats or any headgear—You can leave them on only for religious or medical reasons
- Keep a neutral facial expression—A natural smile is allowed
- Look straight into the camera—Don’t tilt your head, turn sideways, or look down
Bear in mind that the passport issuance facility will dismiss your photo quickly if it fails to meet any of the criteria. Your passport photo also shouldn’t:
- Be older than six months
- Contain holes, creases, or smudges
- Be digitally altered in a way that changes your appearance
Bartell’s website doesn’t offer much information on the price for taking your passport photo. Your best bet is to call one of their drugstores in your vicinity and ask them about:
- Costs of taking and printing your passport photos
- Other terms of their service, such as:
- When to pick up the photos
- Whether you can have the images delivered and at what price
Bartell Drugs offers an efficient method of locating their drugstores in your neighborhood. You need to:
- Access Bartell’s official website
- Click on the Photo tab in the upper right corner
- Scroll down to find the Passport Photo section
- Click on Find a Store
- Enter your city, ZIP code, and neighborhood in the required field
Once you complete the steps, the website will display the nearest store’s:
- Exact location
- Business hours
- Contact information
What if you don’t have a Bartell Drugs near you or you’re not satisfied with the terms of their service? Fear not because Seattle offers a myriad of other places where you can have your passport photo taken. Check out our suggestions in the table below:
|Places To Have Your Passport Photo Taken||Details|
|Other pharmacies||Check out if there’s a Walgreens, CVS, or Rite Aid in your neighborhood. Make sure to call them ahead and confirm they provide passport photo services|
|Retail stores||Walmart and Target typically offer to have your passport photo taken at the store for a fairly low price|
|Shipping companies||FedEx and UPS centers in your vicinity may provide passport photo services|
|Passport acceptance facilities||Many government facilities that accept passport applications—especially post offices—offer to take your passport photo for a few extra dollars|
|Professional photography studios||Before contacting a professional photographer, make sure to call ahead and confirm that they:
Bear in mind that you’ll have to pay significantly more than in other places
If you want to avoid the hassle, you can take a passport photo at home and let adjust it according to government standards. That way, you’ll be able to save time and finish the whole process online from the comfort of your home!
Why should you waste time at passport photo centers? You can take a digital passport photo yourself and let DoNotPay take care of the rest! Our program will process your photo and:
- Fix the size, positioning, and shadows
- Send you digital and printed copies of the image (per request)
- Let you know if you need to retake the photo for a better result
Our app is available 24/7, so you don’t have to worry about business hours.
All you have to do is ask someone to take your headshot with a high-quality camera and:
- Choose our Passport Photos feature
- Upload the photo
- Select whether or not you want to have two printed copies delivered to you in three to ten days (you’ll get digital copies immediately)
You won’t have to worry whether a passport issuance facility will accept passport photos created with our help!
Find your place of residence in the table below to see where you can have your passport photo taken:
From getting you ready for various government tests to helping you reduce your property taxes, DoNotPay offers valuable assistance with the tasks that make most people at least roll their eyes. Dealing with bureaucracy isn’t fun, but it also doesn’t have to be as difficult as it is.
Every product in DoNotPay’s portfolio is designed to efficiently deal with a specific issue within a few minutes and without sacrificing your comfort. Take a look at the tasks our app can make much more simple:
- Dealing with spam emails and robocalls
- Sending letters to inmates
- Finding and applying for clinical trials
- Getting compensation for victims of crime
- Faxing or mailing documents
- Contacting customer service departments
- Claiming warranties and insurance
Hardly anyone would turn down a chance to earn some more cash. That’s why DoNotPay not only protects your rights and interests but also offers great opportunities to improve your financial situation.