Where To Get Passport Photos in San Diego Without Breaking a Sweat
Not sure where to get passport photos in San Diego without spending a hefty amount? No worries—this guide will solve any dilemmas you may have related to this matter! We will teach you about the official passport picture requirements in the USA and let you know what places offer the best prices for photo services! Find out how signing up for DoNotPay makes everything easier.
To get a proper passport photo that won’t be rejected by the embassy, you should follow the instructions provided by the U.S. Department of State. You must:
- Submit a photo taken within the last six months
- Be in front of a white background in the photo
- Have a natural smile and neutral facial expression
- Wear appropriate clothes without:
- Scarves that may cover your face
- Uniforms and other camouflage attire
- Remove certain accessories, such as:
- Face masks
- Glasses or sunglasses
- Huge pieces of jewelry
- Piercings that cover the face too much
- Head covering (unless used for religious reasons)
- Accessories that hide your hairline
- Ensure that the size of the photo is 2 x 2’’ (5 cm x 5 cm) and your head measures between 1’’ and 1 ⅜’’ starting from the bottom of your chin to the top of your head
- Print the photo on a matte or glossy paper
If you prefer to get a physical photo for your passport, the safest bet is to go to a professional photographer in your neighborhood. They have high-quality gear that will make taking a passport picture a breeze. The main disadvantage is that such a service can be too expensive—you may have to give too much money for two tiny photos.
Besides photo stores, there are other places in San Diego where you can get photographed for this purpose. They are listed in the table below:
|Type of Company||Options|
So many options, but which one is the most affordable? The cost of taking a passport picture depends on the service provider. We sorted most prices from the lowest to the highest in the following list:
- $7.44 in Walmart
- $8.99 in Rite Aid
- $9.99 in Target
- $10 to $15 in AAA (depending on your membership type)
- $11.99 in UPS
- $14.59 in FedEx
- $14.99 in Walgreens
- $14.99 in CVS Pharmacy
- $15.00 in USPS
We understand if you don’t want to waste your time searching for the nearby photo studios or pay an unreasonable amount for a couple of small pictures. That’s why we created the Passport Photos feature—to help you get a great picture for your document online from the comfort of your home!
Once you provide us with a picture you want to use as your passport photo, we will check it, find any imperfections, and correct them. This way, you will get an ideal picture that fits all official requirements in only a few clicks!
To make this happen, follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Search for the Passport Photos service
- Upload the desired photo and input your email address
- Enter your shipping details and choose the convenient mailing method if you want to get physical copies of the photos as well
Even if you get a notification saying that we can’t detect your face, you can add a new one right away.
After completing the steps above, you will receive an email containing a digital version of your photo. If you opt for having physical pictures sent to your home address, they will arrive in three to ten working days, depending on the mailing method you picked!
We did our best to create a vast learning base and provide more tips on creating a flawless passport photo. Explore a bunch of handy guides we prepared for you, including:
Find your place of residence in the table below to see where you can have your passport photo taken:
Most Americans go through financial hurdles daily. You don’t need to put up with it all—as soon as you sign up for our app and voice your struggles, we will provide our assistance! DoNotPay is capable of:
- Getting you free raffle tickets
- Finding your unclaimed money
- Helping you reduce all your utility bills
- Claiming insurance and warranty in your stead
- Demanding refunds from companies in your stead
- Helping you get a college fee waiver
- Getting you robocall compensation
- Getting you refunds from airlines
- Appealing your parking tickets
- Reducing your property taxes
Are you dealing with a company that doesn’t want to cooperate and keeps ignoring your consumer rights? No problem—DoNotPay can help you sue the company in small claims court and win your case.
Have you been trying to reach the company’s customer support reps with no success? Don’t get stressed—our app will gladly wait in the phone queue in your stead and notify you as soon as someone picks up.