Female Sexual Offenders List—Use DoNotPay’s Alerts To Stay Vigilant
The state sex offenders registries in the U.S. are dominated by males, but female sex offenders can be grossly under-reported in the country. A 2016 survey on victims of sex crimes suggests that the actual number of female offenders may be six times higher than the official figures!
Analyzing the nature of any female sexual offenders list can be traumatizing once you realize the degree of passive manipulation used by female perps—they often prey on minors and vulnerable youngsters.
Don’t let female sex offenders lure your loved ones—give them the slip with DoNotPay’s Sex Offender Search tool. Sign in to our app to get timely alerts on all female sex offenders in your vicinity!
As per the findings released by a U.S.-based study on sexual assault by women:
- 40% of the male participants claimed to have been abused by a female during childhood
- 6% of the female participants claimed that their offender was a female
- 50% of convicted female sex offenders had a co-offender
Based on the socially observed behavior of female sex offenders, they can be classified into four types:
|Types of Female Sex Offenders||Characteristics|
|Women who target prepubescent kids||
|Women who prey on adolescent males—also called the teacher/lover or heterosexual nurturer subtype||
|Women who sexually assault adults||
Female sex offenders fly under the radar due to multiple reasons:
- Lack of awareness or research data on female sex offenders
- The community trivializes sexual offenses committed by females
- Social stigma plays a big part in reporting a female sexual predator
- People wrongly perceive sexual abusers of children to be predominantly males
- The twisted tendency of the public to eroticize female sex offenders, especially the ones victimizing adolescent males
Male and female sex offenders are perceived differently when they can be equally dangerous to their victims. This table will help you recognize the distinguishing factors between male and female sex offenders:
|Male Sex Offender||Female Sex Offender|
|Approach||They can be aggressive and straightforward||They operate in a nuanced manner, often using a false sense of security to trap victims|
|Violence||It’s common for them to use violence to overpower victims||Female sex offenders comparatively use less violence and more persuasion skills to entice victims|
|Background||Fewer cases of trauma, abuse, or deprivation in an offender’s childhood||More likely to come from a disturbed and abusive childhood|
|Target||They tend to target more adult females than children||They are known to target more children than adults|
Megan’s Law mandates every state in the U.S. to maintain public registries that display records of both male and female sex offenders. The database can tell you:
- The type of crime committed by any convicted female sex offender
- The tier or risk level assigned to her as per state registration laws
- The offender’s residential, employment, and other personal details
- Her current mapping status, if maintained by law enforcement
A female sex offender who has been convicted of a minor’s sexual abuse may face:
- Residency restrictions
- Travel and movement restrictions
- Employment restrictions
- Any other restriction to safeguard the minors in the area
Using the government registry to keep tabs on female sex offenders can be exhausting and unproductive because of:
- The website having a slow and chaotic search mechanism or unfriendly user interface
- A lack of search options to filter out female offenders
- Data lapses on unregistered sex offenders due to mismanagement or update lags
Female sex offenders don’t give off the vibes of your run-of-the-mill criminal. They can be well-groomed, sweet-talking manipulators hiding in plain sight, waiting to get to their next young victim. If you are frustrated by the incompetent search and alert services of your state’s sex offender registry, rely on DoNotPay to back you up.
DoNotPay’s AI-powered search mechanism can extract the information you seek from any sex offender registry. All you need to do is this:
- Log in to DoNotPay and go to Sex Offender Search
- Tell us what you’re looking for—a specific female sex offender or a comprehensive list of all offenders in your area
- Specify a proximity radius
- Let us know if you want to use our weekly scan service
Our app will immediately let you view the latest data from the source registry—complete with mugshots and other visual identifiers of the offenders. If you opt for our routine scans, we will run a weekly search for your given address and keep you updated with our automated alerts.
Don’t let deceptive female sex offenders violate your loved ones. You can visit DoNotPay’s Sex Offender Registry guides to learn more about the predators in each state:
Forget about getting a migraine every time there is an administrative task to handle. DoNotPay makes it easy and stress-free to deal with any bureaucratic issue that comes your way.
- File an FOIA request
- Reduce your property taxes
- Sue any company in small claims court
- Appeal a parking ticket
- Apply for a college fee waiver
- Get crime victims compensation
- Draw up a child travel consent letter
- File an insurance claim
Looking for help with running errands? You don’t have to spend hours trying to make a DMV appointment or contacting a customer service rep! Completing your day-to-day tasks stops being a burden once DoNotPay gets involved.
There is no shortage of errands we’ll help you run for a small subscription fee, including:
- Getting a free trial
- Canceling a subscription
- Creating a neighbor complaint letter
- Requesting a refund from any company
- Sending faxes online
- Finding help paying bills
- Getting revenge on robocalls
Sign up for DoNotPay and avoid spending hours on simple daily tasks that can be done in a jiffy!