Get Some Extra Money by Returning Giant Gift Cards for Cash
Are you on a shoestring budget and need some extra money? If you have a few used Giant gift cards lying around, you’re in luck! In this guide, you will learn how to check your balance and return your Giant gift cards for cash.
You can buy a Giant gift card:
- At Giant locations
- At third-party sellers
Giant offers to deliver the card to your closest Giant store for free or ship it to your address for a specific fee that depends on your location.
Before you get to returning your Giant gift cards for cash, check out how they work:
- You can redeem your Giant gift card at:
- Giant Direct
- Stop & Shop
- Giant gift cards are available in predetermined denominations of:
- Your gift card cannot expire, and Giant doesn’t charge service fees
- Giant will not replace your gift card if it gets lost or stolen, regardless of whether you provide proof of purchase
- Giant does not accept electronic gift cards in stores. You can only redeem a physical card
You can return your gift cards for cash only if you buy them at Giant locations in states that have a cash back policy. Check out the 11 states that allow gift card cash back, grouped by the cash back limit:
|Cash Back Limit||States|
|$5||Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington|
|$1||Rhode Island, Vermont|
Puerto Rico also allows gift card cash backs, with the maximum limit of $5 as your leftover balance.
The only method Giant offers for checking your gift card balance is by phone. To check your balance via phone call, follow these steps:
- Prepare your gift card
- Dial 888-469-4426
- Select option 3
- Follow the further instructions
Do you roll your eyes at the sheer thought of automated customer service phone calls? If you want to avoid the hassle of waiting in long phone queues and talking to customer service, we have a solution! DoNotPay can check the balance on your Giant gift card in an instant!
With DoNotPay, you will never have to call customer service again to check your Giant gift card balance. Subscribe to our app to perform a balance check for your Giant gift card in three steps:
- Open the Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Upload a sharp image of your Giant gift card
- Click on Submit
We will handle the rest by contacting Giant to inquire about the remaining balance on your used gift card and notifying you afterward.
Giant gift cards are not the only ones we can check the balance of. Take a look at this table to find some other ones we can help you with:
|Department Stores||Food and Drinks||Entertainment||Fashion|
Why visit a Giant store to return your gift card for cash when you can have the money delivered to your doorstep with DoNotPay’s assistance? To convert your gift card to cash from the comfort of your home, follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Select the Gift Card Cash Back product
- Enter some information about your Giant gift card, such as the purchase date, card number, and remaining balance
- Submit your request
When you complete all steps, we will forward your request to Giant, and you can expect some extra money in your mailbox within 14 days of request submission.
- Selling gift cards
- Redeeming gift cards
- Exchanging gift cards from:
- Figuring out what to do with:
- Finding out:
DoNotPay is an AI assistant that is able to solve almost all issues you’re facing. Whether that be your noisy neighbors, the annoying text and email spam you’re receiving, or the frustrating robocalls that won’t leave you alone. We’ll even cancel your unneeded subscriptions and get you a few extra bucks you’ve been cheated out of.
The world’s first robot lawyer app can help you get:
- Compensation if you’re a victim of crime
- In touch with your locked-up relatives
- Your documents notarized from the comfort of your home
- A temporary phone number to ensure your privacy
- Unclaimed money
- College fee waivers
- Virtual credit cards for avoiding scams
- Tailor-made divorce settlement agreements
Tedious administrative tasks are always headache-inducing, but they don’t have to be if you use DoNotPay. With our AI-powered app, you will be able to:
- File insurance and warranty claims easily
- Get compensation from airline companies
- Appeal parking tickets anywhere in the U.S.
- Get refunds and chargebacks from various companies
- Schedule appointments at the DMV
- File FOIA requests
- Fight discrimination at your workplace