How To Check Your Applebee’s Gift Balance and Find Hidden Money
Don’t you love it when you find $10 in an old jacket? You may feel the same way if you check your Applebee’s gift balance. We’ll teach you how to do it and show you how to return gift cards for cash.
You can buy Applebee’s gift cards of any value, but typically, they range from $5 to $250. Before you check your balance and decide how to spend it, here’s what you should know about Applebee’s gift cards—they:
- Are available at any Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar location (the U.S. or Canada) or online
- Cannot expire or decrease in value
- Cannot be reloaded or added to another gift card
- Won’t be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged, or used without authorization
- Cannot be used to purchase more gift cards
- Get void if they are resold or transferred for value
- Can be used to purchase goods or services on the Applebee’s website or in any Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar location
Applebee’s offers a few ways you can check the balance on your gift cards. Check out your options below:
- In person
- Via phone (if you need help)
- Via email (if you need help)
To view your gift card balance online, you should follow these steps:
- Visit Applebee’s website
- Click on Gift Cards in the top right corner
- Scroll down and tap on Check Your Balance
- Hit Continue
- Enter your 19-digit Applebee’s gift card number in the box
- Type in a valid security code (the four-digit PIN)
- Click on I’m Not a Robot (if it appears)
- Tap on Check Balance
You can visit the nearest Applebee’s and ask a staff member to check your gift card balance or tell you who can help you do it. Make sure you:
- Bring the card with you
- Check whether the gift card number is visible
- Know your security code or PIN
If you want to check your gift card balance by phone, you can call Applebee’s customer support at 1-888-592-7753 or eGift card customer support at 855-772-9098 from 8 a.m to 8 p.m. EST any day of the week. Prepare your gift card and ask a customer service rep to assist you.
If you’re having trouble checking your balance and need help, you can send an email to email@example.com. Ask a customer support rep for assistance or additional info.
According to Applebee’s terms and conditions, the restaurant’s gift cards are not redeemable for cash unless it is required by law. The states that allow getting cash back on your gift cards are the following:
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
If you want to know more, check out our article on gift card laws by state.
If you have a few bucks left on your Applebee’s gift card and you want to get the cash, you don’t have to talk to a confused staff member not familiar with the law or travel across the country to a state that allows redeeming gift card money. This is where DoNotPay swoops in!
You can use our AI-powered app to:
- Check whether your state permits gift card cash back
- Verify there’s an Applebee’s in a state that allows getting money from the gift cards
- Send a cash request
Here’s how it works once you sign up for DoNotPay:
- Search for our Gift Card Cash Back product
- Provide the necessary info:
- Company’s name
- Your gift card number
- Remaining balance
DoNotPay will check the info on Applebee’s or any other company whose gift card you own. That’s it on your end! We will send your cash request right away, and you can expect to receive your cash or check in the mail within 14 business days.
If you have more gift cards and you’re not sure how to check the balance or what to do with them, our learning center provides all the answers. Here’s a fraction of what we can help you with:
|General Questions About||Check Your Gift Card Balance|
Dealing with everyday issues can become overwhelming, especially if they include bureaucracy. DoNotPay can help you handle numerous problems in a few minutes. With us, you can schedule your DMV appointments, get documents notarized remotely, and create various legal documents—including child travel consent statements and demand letters for neighbor complaints—in a snap.
Do you need help paying your bills, disputing parking tickets, or getting cash back for your gift cards? Once you register for DoNotPay, you’ll be able to manage all of these and many more issues in no time.
Besides helping you handle tedious administrative hurdles, DoNotPay can do much more for you! You can use DoNotPay to:
- Deal with stalking and harassment and protect your privacy
- Prepare for and ace your government tests
- Get a college application fee waiver and save some money
- Fight workspace discrimination
- Send a FOIA request and get access to public records
With us, you can send online faxes or mail letters from the comfort of your home. Do you have friends or family members who are serving time? We can help you connect with inmates in a flash by enabling you to locate them and send them letters.