Check the Hannaford Gift Card Balance in a Minute With DoNotPay!
Are you having trouble remembering your gift card balance after using it? Don’t worry—DoNotPay can help you check the Hannaford gift card balance! Our specialized Check Gift Card Balance product is fast and AI-powered.
Hannaford gift cards serve as store credit in any Hannaford shop, allowing you to buy any available product. They come in $25 to $500 denominations, and they are reloadable, meaning you can add more balance to them at any time.
There are two types of Hannaford gift cards:
- eGift or electronic gift cards which can be bought online
- Physical or plastic gift cards, which you can buy in stores or online
Hannaford doesn’t specify if their used gift cards expire or not, but most companies don’t add a time limit to their cards.
You can check the Hannaford gift card balance in one of the following ways:
- Seek assistance from a cashier at any Hannaford location
- Ask a Hannaford customer support rep about your balance
- Use the Hannaford website to check your balance
- Let DoNotPay check your gift card balance
If you don’t mind going the distance, you can check your gift card balance at one of the 167 Hannaford supermarkets in the U.S. Use the Locations page to find the nearest supermarket and bring your card over. A shop assistant will help you out when you get there.
Walking or driving to a store seems like a hassle when you can call Hannaford customer service and ask about your balance. The number you should dial is 1-800-213-9040. The service is available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Hannaford also has an online balance checking option for introverts or people who don’t want to deal with the company staff. Use the Hannaford website in the following way:
- Open the Balance page
- Enter your card number and PIN
- Confirm you’re not a robot
- Click on the Check Balance button
All the other options for checking the gift card balance work, but they take longer than DoNotPay! Our method is as fast as one, two, three—all you have to do is:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Upload the images of your gift card from both sides
- Enter your email address
That’s it! We’ll send you an email to the address you provided, and you’ll know your balance within minutes. If you found this feature useful, feel free to check the balance on your gift cards from other companies, too! Here’s a table with some of them:
|Grocery Stores and Supermarkets||Fast Food Restaurants and Coffee Shops||Retail Stores|
|Fred Meyer||Baskin-Robbins||Urban Outfitters|
|Sam’s Club||Jimmy John’s||Crate and Barrel|
|Whole Foods||Bob Evans||Guitar Center|
|Kroger||Tim Hortons||Hobby Lobby|
|Kohl’s||Panda Express||Pottery Barn|
|Walmart||P.F. Chang’s||Massage Envy|
You found some leftover money on your gift card and don’t know how to use it? You can use it for the next purchase at Hannaford, or you could:
- Return the gift card for cash
- Sell your gift card online
- Use a gift card kiosk near you to sell the card instantly
- Exchange your gift card for a different one
None of these options pay off in full because:
- Companies usually don’t give cash back unless required by law
- Websites that trade gift cards aren’t too generous
- Gift card kiosks also won’t pay up the entire remaining amount of your card
- It’s hard to exchange your card for a specific card of the same value
On top of these restrictions, gift card cash back laws are different in every state. Only Puerto Rico and 11 U.S. states allow you to get your money back:
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
We’ll request your remaining balance from Hannaford back, and the company will return it within 14 business days. All you need to do is:
- Select our Gift Card Cash Back feature
- Tell us everything you know about the gift card
- Provide us with your personal and contact info
Turning gift cards into cash is cool, but don’t expect any crazy amounts, though. California has the most generous cash back laws, and the limit for cash backs there is $10 per gift card.
If the amount you receive is too low for your expectations, read our guide about getting free gift cards and earn more cash!
Dealing with the law and understanding legal protocols is difficult if you’re not used to doing it on a daily basis. That’s why DoNotPay comes to the rescue!
That’s not all! With us, you can tackle any legal task head-on, no matter how big or small, including:
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Filing for crime victim compensation
- Getting a document notarized online
- Reducing property taxes
- Taking the perfect passport photo
If you love to shop and you want to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible, you’re in the right place! DoNotPay provides you with various features that allow you to accomplish just that.
You don’t have to struggle trying to reach customer support or figuring out how to claim a warranty or file an insurance claim by yourself. You can cancel any subscription, sign up for free trials, and discover how to use every last penny from your gift cards in minutes!
In case you made a purchase, but your package is missing, don’t fret! Finding your missing parcel is only a few clicks away.