A Complete Guide on How To Check Your Dollar Tree Gift Card Balance
You have a used Dollar Tree gift card, and you don’t know if you’ve got any money left on it? Before you decide to throw it away, find out if it’s of any use! With this guide, you will learn how to check your Dollar Tree gift card balance in no time!
You will also find out if you can return gift cards for cash.
Dollar Tree only offers plastic gift cards, and you can buy them in Dollar Tree stores or online. The only way to redeem Dollar Tree gift cards is in stores. You can load any amount between $5 and $100 on a gift card, and there are several designs to choose from. Dollar Tree offers free shipping for all gift card purchases.
Dollar Tree doesn’t have any official statements about whether:
- Gift cards expire
- You can reload cards after you’ve spent the entire balance
- It charges maintenance fees for prolonged card inactivity
You can check the balance of your Dollar Tree gift card in three ways:
- In store
- By phone
- Using DoNotPay
To check the remaining balance on your Dollar Tree gift card in a store:
- Find and visit your nearest Dollar Tree retail location
- Approach the checkout table
- Ask an employee to check the balance on your gift card
If you want to check the leftover balance on your Dollar Tree gift card by phone:
- Prepare your gift card number
- Call the phone number found on the back of your card
- Ask the customer support representative to perform a balance check
- Provide the gift card number
If you want to avoid visiting a store or calling Dollar Tree’s customer support, you can let DoNotPay find out the remaining balance on your gift card for you!
Follow these steps to check your Dollar Tree gift card balance hassle-free:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Locate and select our Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Upload a sharp picture of your Dollar Tree gift card
Sit back and relax while we contact Dollar Tree. We’ll let you know as soon as we find out how much money you have left on your gift card.
While we do the hard work for you, you can check out other gift cards we can help you with:
|Food and Drinks||Apparel||Cosmetics|
If you have a few bucks left on your Dollar Tree gift card you’d like to spend elsewhere, DoNotPay can help! After you subscribe to DoNotPay, it takes only three steps to convert your gift card to cash:
- Open the Gift Card Cash Back feature
- Provide the required information about your Dollar Tree gift card, such as the card number and the leftover balance
- Sign and submit your request
We will forward your request to Dollar Tree for processing, and you should receive the money via mail within 14 days of your request submission, no matter the state you live in.
DoNotPay can answer all of your gift-card-related questions, such as:
- What to do with:
- Where to get:
- How to:
If you’re looking for other ways to use the remaining balance on your Dollar Tree gift card, check out these suggestions:
- Donate your gift card—Dollar Tree sells a variety of products that could be of great use to charities and people in need
- Sell your card—You can find various online platforms that allow you to place a bid for your Dollar Tree gift card, or you can sell it to an acquaintance
- Buy items to resell—If you’re willing to put in the effort, you may find some Dollar Tree products you can resell for a higher price
- Trade your card—People trade used gift cards daily to get rid of old ones and acquire better ones
- Return your card—Dollar Tree will accept returns for gift cards only in states with a cash back policy. If your state’s gift card laws don’t allow cash back, you won’t be eligible for a return
Our platform started out as a useful resource for cutting through red tape, but we keep improving the lives of our subscribers by constantly coming up with new and useful products and services.
Check out how diverse our features are:
- Reducing property taxes
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Creating legal documents
- Scheduling DMV appointments
- Finding clinical trials
- Claiming insurance
- Faxing online
- Canceling subscriptions
- Preparing for government tests
And that’s just a fraction of what DoNotPay can do!
Protect Your Sensitive Info With DoNotPay
We may basically live online these days, but that doesn’t mean that the internet is a safe space. There are all kinds of dangers lurking on the web, and one of the most common issues unsuspecting people experience is online scams.
DoNotPay’s goal is to protect your identity and sensitive financial information. That’s why we developed several useful services that can be your first-choice weapon when dealing with online perps. With your DoNotPay subscription, you can:
- Use virtual credit cards to protect your payment info
- Put an end to online stalking and harassment
- Protect your original work from copyright infringement
- Avoid exposing your real phone number when signing up on different websites
- Stop suspicious emails in their tracks