How To Do a Whataburger Gift Card Balance Check in No Time
Have a Whataburger gift card lying around and don’t know what to do with it? If you have a few dollars left on it, there’s no need to throw it away! DoNotPay explains everything you can do with your leftover balance and how to perform a Whataburger gift card balance check!
You can purchase a Whataburger gift card in any Whataburger restaurant or on the company website. The Whataburger Terms of Service state the following for gift cards:
- You can only use the gift card to purchase food in Whataburger restaurants, but you can’t use it to buy Whataburger merchandise
- You can reload your gift card in any amount between $5 and $500
- Whataburger can’t replace the card if you lose it
- The card is usable even if you damaged it as long as you didn’t break it and the card number is visible
- The card can never expire
- You will never get maintenance charges for the card
- Whataburger does not accept returns and doesn’t issue refunds
- You can pay for the rest of your bill via other payment methods if your balance is insufficient to cover everything
You can check your Whataburger gift card balance by using one of the following methods:
- Via phone call
- In person
Check your Whataburger gift card balance via phone call by doing the following:
- Dial 800-242-5353
- Ask the employee to check your balance
- Provide necessary information about your Whataburger gift card
Go to your nearest Whataburger restaurant and ask an employee to check your gift card balance.
To check your gift card balance on the Whataburger website, follow these steps:
- Visit the Whataburger Gift Card Balance Check page
- Enter your gift card number
- Enter your gift card PIN
You checked your Whataburger gift card balance—now what? You can opt for:
- Exchanging your gift card—give away your Whataburger gift card to get another gift card of the same value but from a different vendor
- Finding a kiosk that exchanges gift cards for cash—look for specialized gift card vending machines in grocery stores and turn your gift card into cash
- Selling your gift card online—you can also find an online platform and sell your partially used gift cards there
- Trading your gift card for cash—if your friends or family want to eat at Whataburger, give your gift card to them, and they can pay you for the remaining balance
All of these methods require some extra effort. If you don’t have the time for it, there are easier ways to get those few bucks back.
Whataburger’s Terms and Conditions state that gift cards are non-refundable except in the states where it’s required by law.
If you’re lucky enough to live in one of the 11 states or Puerto Rico, you can go to your local Whataburger and ask an employee to pay you the leftover balance in cash. The amount of cash back you can get depends on the state’s cash back limit.
Here’s a list of all the states in which you can get a Whataburger gift card cash back, grouped by the cash back limit:
- $5—Maine, Oregon, Colorado, Missouri, New Jersey, Washington, and Massachusetts
- $1—Vermont and Rhode Island
You could travel to one of those states and get your cash back, but making that effort for such a small amount of money isn’t the best idea.
DoNotPay understands that issue and delivers a solution that allows you to get Whataburger gift card cash back wherever you are!
Don’t let your money go to waste! Here’s how you can get your cash back:
- Open DoNotPay in your browser
- Select the Gift Card Cash Back feature
- Enter the required information about your Whataburger gift card
DoNotPay will check if Whataburger has an office in one of the states that have a cash back policy. If we find one, we will forward your request there, and you can expect to get your money back within 14 business days.
Did you know that billions of dollars go to waste each year because of unused gift cards? Don’t be a part of that statistic—DoNotPay can get your cash back for a variety of gift cards, including:
Learn more about gift cards with DoNotPay:
- Request a gift card refund
- Get free gift cards
- Take a look at gift card laws by state
- Return gift cards for cash
- Exchange Amazon or Target gift cards
If you need protection from stalkers and harassers, we know what to do. Whether you want to deal with a rude or noisy neighbor or fight workplace discrimination, DoNotPay has got your back. Even spammers don’t stand a chance against our AI-powered app—both the texters and the robocallers.
If your situation takes a turn for the worse, you may need to take the issue to court. In this case, the world’s first robot lawyer swoops in to help! You can count on DoNotPay to assist you every step of the way, regardless of whether you need to take a person or a company to small claims court.
Dealing with paperwork doesn’t have to be tedious. With DoNotPay’s help, cutting through red tape is fast and easy. With a few clicks in our app, you’ll be able to:
- File insurance claims
- Fax documents online
- Submit warranty claims
- Apply for a college fee waiver with ease
- Create child travel consent forms fast
- Mail letters without going to the post office
- File a FOIA request with our guidance
- Draw up various legal documents without hiring pricey lawyers