Does FedEx Take Passport Photos? Don’t Suppose—Let’s Diagnose!
When getting a passport for the first time or renewing the current one, you’ll need to check the latest passport photo requirements and other government standards. Once you’ve determined these, you’ll have to make a plan.
Can you take the photos yourself? Should you turn to a professional service? Does FedEx take passport photos? We provide the answers along with a convenient passport photo product that will help you get a flawless picture.
You can have your passport photos taken at FedEx, and the company can also print and ship your passport renewal application. Here’s how you can get your passport pictures taken at FedEx:
|Steps You Need To Take||Steps a FedEx Employee Takes|
FedEx Office—formerly known as FedEx Kinko’s—provides printing, copying, and binding services. You can visit this center if you’d like to have your passport photos taken or printed.
FedEx charges $14.95 for taking and printing your passport photos.
If you already have a digital picture, you can take it to FedEx for passport photo printing. In this case, you’ll pay less because you’ll only get the printing service. You should call a convenient FedEx Office location for the precise cost.
Ask a family member, roommate, or friend to help you since selfies aren’t allowed. If no one is available, you can use a tripod.
To make sure your passport photo doesn’t get rejected, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Size—While a passport photo must be 2 x 2 inches (51 mm x 51 mm), your head needs to measure between 1 and 1 3/8 inches (22 mm–35 mm)
- Background—You should stand in front of a white background. Make sure there are no patterns, objects, or other people around you
- Facial expression—While a neutral expression is best, you can have a slight smile
- Quality of the photo—Your digital photo has to be of high resolution, and the printed pictures need to portray your actual skin tone
- Clothes—You should wear your everyday clothes and avoid uniforms, eyeglasses, and facial and head coverings
Aside from postal companies, here are some other places where you can have your passport photo taken:
|Where To Have Your Passport Photos Taken||Extra Information|
|Retailer stores||You can get your passport photo taken at some retailers, such as Walmart and Target. You could also have a digital photo printed there in the following way:
|Pharmacy stores||As some pharmacies offer passport photo services at selected locations, you should try there. Here are some you can consider:|
|Passport acceptance offices||Aside from submitting the required documentation at a passport facility, you might be able to have your photo taken and printed there at the same time. Here’s how you can find a convenient location:
|Professional photographers||A photography studio in your neighborhood might provide a passport photo service. You should inquire about the cost since the service can be pricey|
Another option is to take your own passport photo, register for DoNotPay and let our app help you prepare your passport photos quickly and smoothly.
You don’t have to search for, get in touch with, or visit a place to get your passport photos taken or printed. Taking and printing them on your own is not a risk you need to take. If you’re not sure how to do it alone and whether your camera and printer are reliable, we can help you!
With DoNotPay, you can stay home, save your time and energy, and get government-compliant passport photos easily!
Subscribe to DoNotPay and follow these simple steps:
- Select the Passport Photos product
- Snap a headshot or upload a photo
- Pick if you’d like to get a digital photo via email only or physical photographs delivered via mail as well
Find your place of residence in the table below to see where you can have your passport photo taken:
Yes, communication is the key, and DoNotPay vows to provide you with the best, most convenient methods to relay or protect your message—whether it’s correspondence with your business partner or a loved one who’s serving time.
Check out what you get by using our platform:
- Contacting customer service reps without long holds
- Scheduling DMV appointments without dealing with nervous or disinterested clerks
- Faxing your documents online
- Protecting yourself from text and email spam
- Claiming warranties and insurance without calling anybody
- Mailing letters without leaving your home
- Drawing up great neighbor complaint letters when reasoning with them doesn’t work anymore
If you have a tendency to shop till you drop, some issues with purchases are bound to happen. Customer rights and satisfaction is what DoNotPay is passionate about.
With your subscription, you will be able to:
- Sign up for free trials without any risks
- Protect your credit card info
- Request refunds and chargebacks for unsatisfactory products and services
- Cancel memberships and subscriptions that don’t live up to your expectations
- Sue merchants in small claims court
- Get refunds for late, lost, or damaged deliveries