Learn How To Print a 2×2 Passport Photo in Minutes
Getting the perfect passport photo doesn’t have to be a burden! Although there is a set of requirements that have to be met, we can simplify the process and show you how to print a 2 x 2 passport photo with ease.
Subscribe to DoNotPay, and let our app assist you in creating a valid passport photo effortlessly!
Before you decide on the printing method, you have to get acquainted with the necessary requirements. Your passport photo must be:
- No older than six months
- With a white background
- Between 1″ to 1 3/8″ (2.5 cm to 3.5 cm)
- Measured 2 × 2″ (or 5 cm x 5 cm)
You also have to:
- Face the camera directly
- Not cover your face or ears with hair, accessories, or glasses
- Avoid smiling
- Wear the appropriate clothes
Making sure that your passport photo clearly identifies you is the main goal.
Wearing an appropriate outfit for your passport photo is important. You don’t have to think too much about it, but make sure to avoid the following forbidden clothing items and accessories:
- Glasses—Since glasses cover your face and your passport photo has to identify you clearly, it would be best to take them off while taking the picture. In case you must wear prescription glasses at all times due to a medical condition, you can avoid taking them off, but you must provide a signed doctor’s statement first
- Uniforms—Military, flight crew, and other professional uniforms are not allowed in passport photos, so make sure to avoid wearing them
- Hats—Headgear is only allowed if you wear it because of your religious belief, but you have to make certain it doesn’t cover your face
You should also avoid wearing white clothing since the background is also in the color white. It’s not a strict requirement, but it’s possible for your outfit to blend with the background and result in an invalid photo.
You can print your own passport photos at home using your own printer, but most people will go for one of these options:
- By visiting the stores that offer the printing service. The most common are Walmart, Walgreens, and AAA stores
There is a third option that will allow you to take and print professional passport photos super easily—DoNotPay!
Taking and printing your passport photos either by yourself or in a store is tricky since you have to make sure your photo meets all the necessary requirements. The table below contains the specifics:
|How To Print a Passport Photo By||What To Do|
|Going to Walmart||To print your passport photos at your nearby Walmart, follow these steps:
You can avoid printing the template and have your passport photo taken at Walmart, but keep in mind that option is more expensive
|Visiting online registries||If you want to print your photos online, search the internet and find websites that offer the service.
Note that those websites aren’t always the most reliable, so the best course of action would be to opt for DoNotPay
|Signing up for DoNotPay||DoNotPay offers you the easiest and most affordable way of printing your photo. You can take your passport photo from the comfort of your house|
If you want to avoid visiting Walmart and you’re looking for a quick and affordable way to print your photo, DoNotPay is the perfect solution! Our app will take some burden off your back by performing all the necessary adjustments to make certain your photo fits the requirements. Once you complete the following instructions, DoNotPay will adjust the background and get your passport photo ready instantly:
- Subscribe for DoNotPay
- Choose the Passport Photos feature
- Take a photo or upload one you already have
Helping you print your passport photos is only one of the tasks DoNotPay can assist you with! If you have additional questions, we are happy to provide you with answers! The list below shows you some of the common questions we can answer for you:
- How much do I have to pay to take my passport photo at Walgreens?
- How can I print a passport-size photo on an HP printer?
- What size should my passport photo be?
- Does my passport photo need a white background?
- How can I take a digital passport photo?
- How many passport photos do I need for I-130?
- What is a biometric passport photo?
- How can I print my passport photos on 4 x 6 paper?
- Where can I take my passport photo?
Find your place of residence in the table below to see where you can have your passport photo taken:
Yes, communication is the key, and DoNotPay vows to provide you with the best, most convenient methods to relay or protect your message—whether it’s correspondence with your business partner or a loved one who’s serving time.
Check out what you get by using our platform:
- Contacting customer service reps without long holds
- Scheduling DMV appointments without dealing with nervous or disinterested clerks
- Faxing your documents online
- Protecting yourself from text and email spam
- Claiming warranties and insurance without calling anybody
- Mailing letters without leaving your home
- Drawing up great neighbor complaint letters when reasoning with them doesn’t work anymore
If you have a tendency to shop till you drop, some issues with purchases are bound to happen. Customer rights and satisfaction is what DoNotPay is passionate about.
With your subscription, you will be able to:
- Sign up for free trials without any risks
- Protect your credit card info
- Request refunds and chargebacks for unsatisfactory products and services
- Cancel memberships and subscriptions that don’t live up to your expectations
- Sue merchants in small claims court
- Get refunds for late, lost, or damaged deliveries