WoW Account Banned—Everything You Need To Know To Recover It
Ban waves are common in World of Warcraft. Players’ accounts get suspended and banned daily, so if you received a WoW account banned notice, know that you are not an exception.
If you are thinking about canceling your WoW subscription, you should try unbanning the account first. You can use our detailed guide to find out:
- What kind of actions trigger a game ban
- What the difference between a silenced, banned, and suspended account is
- How to unban your account
We will also let you know how you can skip the back-and-forth discussion with the support team by using the DoNotPay app.
Some of the common reasons why players get banned from the game are:
- Using third-party software—such as bots, LUA unlockers, combat routines, and similar—to gain an unfair advantage
- Sharing account
- Selling or buying accounts
- Using game bugs and glitches to your advantage
- Selling or buying gold or items for real money
- Doing win trading and PvE or PvP boosting
- Harassing other players
- Playing on a private server
When WoW detects a violation on the game server, it will investigate the issue, assess the seriousness of the offense, and punish the wrongdoers accordingly. There are three forms of account penalties:
- Silenced account
- Suspended account
- Banned account
If your account is silenced, it means that other players reported you repeatedly for spamming or being abusive on chat. In this case, you won’t be able to use in-game chat for a set time. With each new silencing penalty, the duration will be longer.
A suspension restricts you from accessing your account. Players who are guilty of making a minor offense for the first time—like sharing an account—will get suspended. If you believe that Blizzard had no good reason to suspend you, submit a suspension appeal.
More serious violations—including cheating or selling accounts—will be punished with a permanent ban. Your account will be terminated, and you won’t be able to use it again. If you did nothing to hurt the integrity of the game, WoW might have banned you by mistake. You need to appeal WoW’s decision to recover your account.
You are allowed to stand against Blizzard's decision to ban you by sending an appeal. To initiate the process, you will need to submit a ticket on Blizzard's website. Follow these steps to get your issue sorted out:
- Open the Blizzard Support page
- Log in to your account
- Pick World of Warcraft as your game
- Click on the I would rather categorize the issue option under the form
- Choose the Account category on the left-side panel
- Select Appeal Account Action
- Click on Appeal Penalty
- Select Continue and after that Continue Appeal
- Fill in the form
The most important segment is the description. You need to explain politely but convincingly why Blizzard should unban your account.
If writing appeals isn’t your strongest skill, there is a way you can avoid that nuance—. We will compose a spot-on letter and give WoW reps no other choice but to prioritize your request.
DoNotPay is an effective AI-powered app that will generate a customized demand letter and send it in your stead.
Sending an appeal with our app is as easy as it gets—all you need to do is:
- Choose the Unban Gaming Account product
- Answer a few questions, such as:
- What the name of the company that banned you is
- When got banned
- What your WoW username is
- Whether you want to request a refund
Finalize the questionnaire with your digital signature, and we’ll craft a professional demand letter for WoW.
If you’re having trouble with any other Blizzard account and are thinking about giving it all up and asking for a refund, know that the Unban Gaming Account product can get you out of that mess! If you got banned from Overwatch for no reason or made a minor offense and want to unban your account, open our app and follow the same three steps. The demand letter will be on its way in no time, and you won’t have to worry about it anymore.
You can use this tool to resolve any issue with your gaming accounts, including:
- GTA V banned account
- League of Legends suspended account
- Xbox One banned account
- PlayStation suspended account
- Steam banned account
Get all the information about what happens if your account gets locked, suspended, or banned on different platforms in our comprehensive guides:
The primary purpose of our app is to provide you with practical tools that can speed up all the drawn-out tasks you must complete. All you need to do is choose a suitable feature from our offer and get your problems solved in a heartbeat!
Once you create an account with DoNotPay, you can:
- Passport photos
- Powers of attorney
- Divorce settlement agreements
- Many other legal documents
If you are being stalked by somebody or discriminated against at work, we will do our best to help you fight for justice and report the case accordingly! We will also safeguard your creative work from copyright violation and ask for violent crime compensation on your behalf.