Recover Your Suspended RingPlus Account Easily and Quickly
RingPlus as a mobile service provider ceased to exist in 2017 and is now Ting Mobile. You can use Ting Mobile for your cell phone and get various plans that include a variety of different data caps. If you read Tings Terms of Service (TOS) carefully, you will note that Ting can suspend your account for various reasons. If your RingPlus/Ting account was suspended, DoNotPay can help you file an appeal.
It can be frustrating to realize that your account has been banned, and it can seem to happen without warning. Then, it becomes even more frustrating if you reach out to customer support and don't hear back for several days. It's likely the company gets many support emails, and it can be difficult to wait to hear back about getting an account unbanned.
If you are having trouble filing an appeal with Ting, DoNotPay can assist you. For example, maybe you're not good at writing a professional letter and want someone to help you in that regard. Whatever it is, DoNotPay can help you write an appeal to Ting.
What Are Some Reasons For Getting Banned on Ting / Ringplus?
Ting's TOS lays out different reasons you could be banned from using their service. Here is a breakdown:
- You don't make your payments.
- The payment method you have set up will not allow Ting to charge you.
- You owe Ting a substantial amount of money.
- You have had your Ting account suspended multiple times.
- You violate any of the TOS.
- You have unusually high usage. (This is temporary, and Ting will let you know, so you don't end up with an unexpectedly high bill).
- You do something that puts Ting's network security at risk.
What to Do If Your Ringplus (Ting) Account is Suspended
Based on their website, there is no formal process to appeal a ban from Ting. Instead, you will need to reach out to Ting through their customer support to try to get the process started. Here are a few ways you can contact Ting Mobile, formerly Ringplus.
Call Ting Support
- You can call Ting Mobile support at 1-855-846-4389.
- Explain that you were banned. If you know why you were banned then explain why you don't feel it's appropriate.
- The Ting Mobile support person will probably send you on to a higher-up or tell you what to do next.
- Talk to the person they send you to, or follow the steps they indicate you need to take.
- Go to this page and click on chat online.
- This will bring up a chat box where you can enter your name/email and a message.
- Wait for a response from the chatbox or possibly an email.
- Follow whatever steps the chatbox or emails recommends.
Submit a Request
- Go to this page.
- Select Ting Mobile in the first dropdown box.
- Fill out each box to the best of your ability.
- Hit submit and wait for a customer service representative to reach out to you.
If none of the above processes sounds like something you want to do, you can reach out to DoNotPay, and we will help you send an appeal to unban your account.
Get Your Ting Account Back Using DoNotPay
At DoNotPay, we are happy to step up to bat and help you write an appeal letter to Ting Mobile. We will put legal pressure on the company to ensure they quickly take a look at your appeal.
Here's what you have to do.
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and locate the Unban My Account product.
- Answer a few questions related to your banned account.
- Click on the Sign and Submit button.
DoNotPay will create an appeal letter customized for your situation in less than five minutes and send it off to the company. It will have a two-week deadline for the company to respond to you.
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal Banned or Suspended Accounts on Any Platform
We can help you file an appeal for your RingPlus/Ting Mobile account, but there are plenty of other platforms we can help you appeal bans for, as well. Check out the list below for some popular platforms we can help you try to get unbanned from.
Those are not the only platforms that we can help you file an appeal to get unbanned. We can work with virtually any platform as long as you give us enough information.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping you send an appeal to get unbanned from a platform is just one of many things we can do for you. We work with a variety of companies, so we can assist you in a wide variety of ways. Here are some examples.
- Learn about copyright protection
- Learn about deleting various accounts
- Learn how to avoid identity theft
When you are unexpectedly banned from using a service, it naturally comes as quite a shock. However, that shock can turn into frustration if you repeatedly reach out to the company and feel like you aren't making progress. It might be difficult for you to come up with the right words to file an appeal with the company, but there is something you can do. Reach out to DoNotPay, and we will write an appeal letter for you to send to RingPlus/Ting Mobile.