An In-Depth Look at the Raymour and Flanigan Return Policy
Raymour & Flanigan is notorious for its strict return policy. If you have made a purchase that you’re unhappy with, we can help you out. This article will break down the Raymour and Flanigan return policy and teach you how to use our product to initiate a return request in no time.
Raymour & Flanigan doesn’t accept returns of furniture you purchased directly from the showroom.
If an item gets damaged en-route during delivery, you can notify either the delivery team in charge or the customer support immediately. The staff will send a qualified repair technician to fix the faulty furniture in question or allow an exchange if it’s a home decor product.
You can demand a refund only if the product you wish to return is:
- Marked with a Free Shipping label
- In mint condition with its original packaging and components intact
In this case, you need to call the customer care center within 72 hours of receiving the item to initiate the return process. You will be charged a 15% restocking fee for all furniture returns and 10% for area rug returns.
Mattresses are subject to a different return policy. If you’re unhappy with a mattress you purchased from Raymour & Flanigan, you can exchange the item in question within 45 days of purchase if you’re subscribed to the Platinum Protection Plan.
You can return a Raymour & Flanigan product via mail by following these steps:
- Call the customer support at 1 (866) 383-4484
- Select option 7
- Pack the product in its original box
- Mail the item to the address provided during the call
The process of filing a return request with any company, including Raymour & Flanigan, can be tedious and time-consuming if you choose to handle it on your own. The good news is that you can rely on DoNotPay to do the task on your behalf without hassle. Here’s what you need to do:
- Access your DoNotPay account from any device
- Click on the Return My Purchase feature
- Give us more details about your purchase
- Submit the form
Our app will:
- Draft a comprehensive return request letter specifying your problem with the product and the solution you expect
- Send the letter in question to the merchant you specified
- Impose a deadline on the seller to ensure swift completion of your request.
If you have items from other companies that you wish to return but are not sure how to proceed, DoNotPay can assist you in filing return requests with all of them. The following table lists some of the major retailers and companies we can help you with:
If you think that you qualify for a refund but the company rejects your request, you can use DoNotPay to send a refund request letter in a snap. You can do so in a few easy steps:
- Locate the Chargeback Instantly product
- Select Get Protected
- Give our app the necessary details
- Click on Sign and Submit
We will forward the letter to Raymour & Flanigan in a matter of minutes and help you get your money back.
Have you been trying to contact the company you want to return your faulty item to with no success? No more—use DoNotPay’s nifty product to jump the phone queue of any company’s customer service line.
Waiting in any sort of line is dreadful, which is why we can also help you schedule a DMV appointment from the comfort of your home.
There are many more tiresome chores you no longer have to leave your bed to complete:
- Drawing up an ironclad standardized legal document
- Getting any document notarized remotely
- Mapping registered sex offenders
- Appealing parking tickets
- Faxing any document
- Getting a tourist visa
- Lowering your utility bills
- Getting gift card cash back
- Entering sweepstakes for free
- Getting access to any public record
- Sending a financial aid appeal letter to any school
Our app comes with a large selection of products—for one low monthly fee, you can use them all to complete dreadful admin tasks in a split second. Check out how you can:
- Earn off robocalls
- Create passport photos
- Sign up for a clinical trial
- Appeal banned accounts
- Fight workplace discrimination
- Create a child travel consent form
- File warranty and insurance claims
- Get rid of email and text spammers
- Submit an HR complaint anonymously
- Draw up a divorce settlement agreement