Adidas Return Policy—How To Return a Faulty Product Effortlessly
Have you recently bought Adidas gear that doesn’t live up to your expectations? Whether the size isn’t right or you’ve received the item damaged, you shouldn’t hesitate to return it.
You have to follow specific rules that may seem too complicated (for a good reason).
We’re going to cover every single aspect of Adidas return policy and show you how it works. To avoid unnecessary hassle, let DoNotPay handle the entire return process for you.
Adidas return policy stipulates that you have 30 days from the day on the receipt to return any item you are not happy with, but only if you play by these rules:
- Send the package from any location within the United States
- Ship the item back undamaged and in its original packaging
- Keep all original tags on the apparel
- Don’t wear the shoes
- Return the items in their original shoe box
- Ship all accessories with the item
Keep in mind that the following restrictions apply:
- You can’t return personalized products
- Face Covers are not eligible for returns
- During holidays, Adidas occasionally offers an extended 90-day return policy
Take a look at all the ways to return Adidas merchandise:
|Can You Initiate Return Via?||Yes/No|
When shopping at Adidas.com, you either shop through your Adidas account or as a guest. If you placed your order through your account, you have to:
- Log in to your Creators Club Account
- Click on Order History
- Select Return Items or Free Size Exchange for the product you want to return
- Explain the return reason
- Choose your preferred refund method
In case you purchased Adidas merchandise as a guest, follow these steps to submit a return request:
- Go to the Order Tracker at the top of the page
- Enter your order number
- Provide your email address to find your order details
- Select Return Items or Free Size Exchange
- Choose the product you wish to return, select the return reason and the payment method for your refund
Whether you followed the member or guest procedure, Adidas will provide a return label at the end of the process. To successfully send your order back, you should print the return label or the return FedEx QR code or save them on your smartphone and show them at the package drop-off.
You can also return your online orders in any Adidas retail store within the return window for that particular product. The employee may ask for the:
- Original form of payment and confirmation email
- Return sticker from the shipping box
In case you don’t have a receipt, you’ll receive in-store credit in the value of the current product price. If you purchased Adidas products at an Adidas store, you can return them for a full refund at any location across the United States, but you must show your original receipt.
Yes. When following the return steps explained above, please select Free Size Exchange instead of Return Items. You should be aware of the following facts:
- Your item can only be exchanged if it is in stock
- The exchange order is valid for seven days, and you need to ship back the original item within that timeframe
- In case you don’t ship the items you want to return within seven days, your exchange order will automatically be canceled
- You can’t exchange Adidas merchandise bought from other retailers
- You are eligible for free exchange only if you send the package from within the United States
Once you drop off the parcel at the return location, it shouldn’t take more than 10–14 business days for you to receive a full refund. The exact time depends on your original form of payment and your bank’s processing times.
If you don’t get your refund in 14 days, don’t hesitate to reach out to Adidas customer support. Shipping and seasonal surcharges are non-refundable.
If you paid with an Adidas gift card and want a refund, you will be refunded with a new digital gift card.
Returning your gear to Adidas can be a tedious task, especially if you don’t have the receipt. Our AI-powered app offers a helping hand when things get complicated. To start the return process with DoNotPay, you should:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Select our Item Return Request feature
- Tell us why you want to return the product in question
- Provide photographs of the item (if applicable)
Within minutes, we will:
- Generate a custom return request letter
- Set up a deadline in your stead and ensure your request gets processed promptly
- Provide you with a return label, so you can ship the return package back
In case you need help with the return procedures of other well-known retailers, check out our handy guides in the table below.
Don’t Tolerate Corporate Attitudes—Request What’s Rightfully Yours
DoNotPay is known for being the champion of customer advocacy because we help our users claim what’s rightfully theirs, and we don’t tolerate big corporations taking people’s hard-earned money.
If you feel like you’re overpaying certain subscription services, we can help you cancel them. Also, if you want to test a subscription before you start paying money for it, don’t connect your credit card to the free trial page! You can sign up for free trials using our virtual credit card. That way, companies won’t be able to charge you auto-renewal fees because the card has no funds.
DoNotPay has many different areas of expertise—helping you return your faulty items is only one of them.
Check out how our app can assist you in:
- Getting compensation for victims of crime
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Getting access to public records
- Getting free raffle tickets
- Fighting noisy neighbors