What You Need To Know About the New York and Company Return Policy
Did you get a piece of clothing from New York & Company that you’ve been eyeing for a while, but it was delivered in the wrong size, or it doesn’t quite fit? Don’t stress because DoNotPay is here to help! We provide a detailed guide to how the New York and Company return policy works, how to use it to your advantage, and how to get a refund in a snap!
Use our app to draft a return request letter and return the unwanted items without breaking a sweat!
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 45 days of the original purchase date to get a refund at the net price (after coupons and/or discounts).
The following terms and conditions apply when making a return:
- Items should be new, unused, and unworn
- All price tags must be attached
- The items should be packed properly in their original packaging
The following items are not eligible for returns:
- All items tagged as “final sale”
You can only return beauty items if they are unopened and in their original cellophane packaging.
To return the items, you have two options:
- Visit a New York & Co store
- Return your item via mail
To return an in-store purchase, you need to visit the New York & Company store within 60 days of your purchase. You have to bring the following items along with your order:
- A government-issued photo ID
- Proof of purchase
You should follow these instructions to return your item(s) at the store:
- Pack the product in its original packaging
- Take it to the NY & Co store near your location
- Hand it over to the store manager along with your photo ID
The store manager will check the item(s) to confirm that they have not been worn or used. After that, you will be refunded the amount depending on your original mode of payment—either cash or credit card. In case you used a gift card, the company will issue a new one.
If you have ordered items from the online store, you need to initiate the return process within 60 days of the order date. Here are the instructions you need to follow to start the process:
- Put all the items back in the packaging they came in
- Attach the original invoice to the parcel and circle the items you are returning. If you forget to attach the invoice, you will be credited the lowest selling price of the item
- Provide a reason for the return with the reason codes provided below:
- Too big (1)
- Arrived late (2)
- Received a wrong item (3)
- Too short (4)
- Returning a gift (5)
- Didn’t like the item (6)
- Too long (7)
- Defective (8)
- Fabric/color not what I expected (9)
- Too small (10)
- Other (11)
- Attach the shipping label and send it to the following address: New York & Company, 307 Hollie Drive, Martinsville, VA 24112
You will receive a confirmation email when NY & Co receives your return. A second email will follow once the return has been processed, which takes seven to ten business days. The mode of payment that you used to make the purchase will be credited in one to two billing cycles.
Yes, you can. If you can’t provide the store manager with proof of purchase, they will provide you with merchandise credit for the returned items at the lowest selling price.
You can also return the unwanted items if they were a gift from someone and you don’t have the receipt.
Do you want to return your order without a hassle? Rely on our app to have a stress-free return initiation process.
After signing up for DoNotPay, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Return My Purchase product
- Provide information about your order
- Include photos in case your product was damaged
- Click on Submit
Our app will prepare a return request letter to send to the company. We can even include a free shipping label for you to attach to your parcel. In case a company takes a long time to process returns, DoNotPay can set a deadline for the return process to be completed.
Do you need information on the return policies of other retailers? We can provide helpful guides, such as:
|Fashion and Beauty Companies||Other|
Don’t feel down if the item you got isn’t returnable—DoNotPay has many more tricks up its sleeve that will help you earn some money!
From helping you enter sweepstakes, decrease your property taxes, and lower your utility bills to assisting you in earning off email or text spammers and robocalls, waiving your college application fees, submitting a college financial aid appeal letter, and getting a refund from any company or airline, we can do it all!
Our app’s mission is to take everyday admin and legal tasks off your plate so you don’t have to waste any of your precious time. If you want to appeal your parking tickets, draw up a legal document, get any agreement notarized, get a tourist visa, keep a sex offender at bay, mail anything without waiting in line, or get in touch with a loved one in prison, DoNotPay will resolve any of these with ease.
With DoNotPay, you can tackle any otherwise annoying chore stress-free.