The buybuy BABY Return Policy—Return Items With No Hassle
Preparing for a baby can take a financial toll on a family, and it’s the time when every dollar matters. Wasting money on wrong or faulty items is not an option. If you’re not satisfied with a purchase, you should return it fast and get your money back or exchange the product for something else.
The buybuy BABY return policy is complicated, but we’ve gathered the most important information for you. DoNotPay can even help you request a return from this and any other company without any hassle if you sign up for our service!
Many popular retailers, like Costco and Walmart, are taking extra precautions regarding returns during the pandemic, and buybuy BABY is no different. You can return products by mail or to buybuy BABY stores open to the public, but you can’t return them to Curbside pickup locations due to the safety measures.
Here is a table with return deadlines for different types of buybuy BABY products:
|Item Type||Time To Return After Purchase|
|Air mattresses||30 days|
|Adult-size mattresses||120 days|
|Breast pumps||90 days|
|Car seats and strollers||90 days|
|Chairs, seats, walkers, and swings||90 days|
|Electronic devices||60 days|
|Gift BABY registry items||365 days|
|Smart home tech||30 days|
|Seasonal and holiday items||30 days|
Note that all of the items you return have to be:
- Tagged with original tags
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Custom-made, monogrammed, personalized, or special orders
- As-is items
Large and oversized items can only be returned via truck delivery.
Keeping receipts makes it easier to return products, whether you’re making returns to Target, Wayfair, or buybuy BABY. While it’s not necessary to have a receipt for buybuy BABY returns, the company reserves the right to refuse any return and may require a photo ID even if you have proof of purchase.
You can request buybuy BABY returns by doing the following:
- Request a return via the official website
- Visit the nearest store and make a return request in person
- Use DoNotPay to make a speedy return
Follow the instructions below to make a return request with buybuy BABY online:
- Open the buybuy BABY Returns page
- Enter your email address and order number
- Hit Next
- Click on the Reprint Shipping Label button if you lost the original one
- Follow the prompts for further instructions about mailing your items
If there is a buybuy BABY in your area, you can ask about returning items there. Use the Store Locator page to locate nearby stores. Remember to bring the products you want to return, the receipt, and your ID. If you are returning an item bought online, you’ll need to bring the packaging or store return slip.
Talking to store assistants or customer service representatives about returns can be challenging. Why not send a formal return request letter with DoNotPay that will prevent potential disputes down the line? We’ll do most of the work for you—all you need to do is:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Click on our Item Return Request product
- Provide a few details about your purchase, e.g., the name of the company, date of purchase, the reason for returning the items
We will send your customized letter to the merchant and add a deadline by which they must act on your return request. You’ll also receive a free shipping return label.
If you need more assistance, we can help you with returns to some other companies, such as:
- Mattress Firm
- Neiman Marcus
Here’s a list of rules imposed by the buybuy BABY refund and exchange policies:
- All buybuy BABY purchases are refunded to the original payment method, except for gift card purchases, for which the company offers store credit
- Customers receive 20% less in refunds or store credit without a receipt
- Baby registry items can only be exchanged or refunded for store credit
- Purchases through delivery partner websites can be exchanged or refunded with store credit and are subject to the standard return policy
- Oversized and large items can be refunded within 30 days, but additional shipping, storage, and other charges apply (e.g., the charge for a mattress pickup is $99)
Companies are sometimes slow or reluctant to issue a refund, even when your claim is completely legitimate. Don’t worry—we know what to do in these situations. You only need to:
- Start the DoNotPay app
- Click on the Chargeback Instantly feature
- Select Get Protected and answer our questions regarding your purchase
- Tap on Sign and Submit
Apart from being your shortcut through returning your faulty items to merchants, our app can do so much more! From helping you request a refund, get extended warranties, file insurance claims, and find clinical trials in your vicinity to assisting you in creating legal documents, notarizing them, and faxing them—DoNotPay can do it all.
Do you think you’re eligible for a victims of crime compensation program? Our app can help you apply for it. Do you want to get revenge on persistent robocalls, report someone for stalking or harassment, or get your noisy neighbors to be quieter? We got your back!
Returning an item may require you to wait in endless lines, but if you sign up for our AI-driven app, you will be able to skip all kinds of queues! You won’t have to spend ages waiting in lines at the DMV or in customer support phone queues because DoNotPay will provide an easier way to get what you need.
If you want to skip the hassle of waiting on the phone when canceling a service, requesting refunds or compensation from airlines, requesting a college fee waiver, or connecting with a loved one in prison, you can count on DoNotPay to provide easy solutions.