Old Navy Return Policy—All Burning Questions Answered
Initiating a return with Old Navy may seem quite confusing due to slightly chaotic rules. For this reason, many people decide not to take incorrect or damaged orders back and leave their hard-earned cash to the retailer.
Don’t make the same mistake—turn to our guide to find a simplified version of the Old Navy return policy. We will help you understand all its ins and outs and show you how to use DoNotPay to initiate a return with Old Navy, Harbor Freight, American Eagle, and other companies within minutes.
To be eligible for a return, your Old Navy items must meet specific criteria. They:
- Mustn’t be Final Sale items
- Have to be returned with a valid proof of purchase (a store receipt or an email order confirmation)
- Must be in the original condition—you shouldn’t wear or wash them before you take them back
The return window for all eligible products is 45 days after purchase. In most cases, you can choose whether you want to make an in-store or mail-in return unless the product page says Mail Only. This mark means that the item can’t be taken back to the store.
There are no limitations regarding the number of products you can return, except for the following two categories:
- Swimwear—two returns allowed
- Masks—four returns allowed
|Can You Start a Return With Old Navy Via||Yes/No|
Initiating a return in person by visiting the nearest Old Navy retail location is a fast way to solve the matter and get your money back. Here are the instructions to follow if you want to use this method:
- Search for an Old Navy store in your vicinity by entering your ZIP code or state in the store locator search field
- Place the items in the original package and bring them to the store along with:
- Valid receipt or printed shipping confirmation email
- Credit card you used for the purchase
- Tell the shop assistant that you want to start a return and wait for them to process it and issue a refund or a replacement
Even though Old Navy is owned by Gap Inc, you can’t return their product to Gap stores or any other associated shops. You can take them to Old Navy retail locations exclusively.
In case you paid in cash, you will get compensation immediately. Returns of the items purchased by a credit card or any other payment method may need ten working days to get processed.
Another option you can opt for is to mail the goods back to the merchant. Here’s the explanation of the entire procedure:
- Go to the Returns page and enter your order number and ZIP code
- Follow the prompts to create a prepaid Old Navy return shipping label
- Place the packing slip in the box along with the goods you want to return
- Attach the shipping label to the package
- Ship it back to the retailer using the UPS or USPS services
You will get an email notification when Old Navy receives the package. They will issue a refund as soon as it happens, but the money may need up to ten working days to reach your bank account.
Yes, you can. If you can’t provide the shop assistant with a valid receipt or shipping confirmation, they can track down the purchase in question by checking your credit card transactions.
In case the unwanted products are a gift from someone, you can return them without proof of purchase as well, but not for cash or replacement. The shop assistant will issue a gift card in the value of the returned item.
Does the regular return process provided by Old Navy seem like too much fuss? Don’t sweat it and turn to DoNotPay! With our app, you won’t need to spend hours working out the return procedures—we will start a return on your behalf quickly and easily.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Navigate to the Item Return Request product
- Answer several questions about the unwanted items and attach photos if there are any visible flaws or if the order is incorrect
That’s all! Upon receiving your details, we will create a return request and mail it to Old Navy, ensuring they will resolve the matter as soon as possible! We will also provide you with a free return shipping label to help you avoid creating one on their website or taking any additional steps.
Our services don’t stop here—we can also help you simplify the return process with many more local and world-famous companies, such as:
- Clothing and shoe retailers:
- Other companies:
Apart from being your shortcut through returning your faulty items to merchants, our app can do so much more! From helping you request a refund, get extended warranties, file insurance claims, and find clinical trials in your vicinity to assisting you in creating legal documents, notarizing them, and faxing them—DoNotPay can do it all.
Do you think you’re eligible for a victims of crime compensation program? Our app can help you apply for it. Do you want to get revenge on persistent robocalls, report someone for stalking or harassment, or get your noisy neighbors to be quieter? We got your back!
Returning an item may require you to wait in endless lines, but if you sign up for our AI-driven app, you will be able to skip all kinds of queues! You won’t have to spend ages waiting in lines at the DMV or in customer support phone queues because DoNotPay will provide an easier way to get what you need.
If you want to skip the hassle of waiting on the phone when canceling a service, requesting refunds or compensation from airlines, requesting a college fee waiver, or connecting with a loved one in prison, you can count on DoNotPay to provide easy solutions.