Learn How To Exchange a Kohl’s Gift Card for Cash in Minutes
Did you get another gift card for your birthday and don’t know what to use it on? Are you tempted to exchange your Kohl’s gift card for cash and spend your money on something else? DoNotPay will provide you with a guide on how to best use your gift card and the remaining balance!
If you received a Kohl’s gift card as a present, you might want to learn more about it. While your card cannot expire and you can use it in any of the Kohl’s stores, here is what you cannot do:
- Reload it
- Combine the gift card with discounts or coupons
- Use the gift card for the purchase of other gift cards
- Replace it without proof of purchase if you lose or damage your gift card
If you have some money left on your Kohl’s gift card, you might want to consider what your next step will be. Here are your options:
- Spend the remaining amount—This could be tricky if the leftover balance is only a few dollars or you don’t need anything else from the store
- Sell the gift card—You can sell the used gift card to someone you know. This could also be difficult depending on the remaining balance
- Find a gift card exchange kiosk in your area—If you choose this option, you will get only 80% of the remaining balance
- Give your gift card to someone—If a friend or a family member might find that gift card useful, you can always give it to them
- Exchange it for another gift card—You can trade your used gift card for another one online. This is fairly difficult to do because your balance should match the other card’s
- Use DoNotPay to get cash back from your Kohl’s gift card—If you have only a few bucks left on your card, we will help you get them back
Kohl’s officially doesn’t let you exchange your gift card for cash. This doesn’t mean it is impossible to get the remaining amount back.
There are a dozen states that have a cash back policy on gift cards, which means that the company has to give you money back.
Before you go on with the decision of trading your Kohl’s gift card for cash, you should first find out how much money you have on it. There are a few ways to check your balance, and you can see your options in the table below:
|Over the phone||
|In the Kohl’s app||
After you’ve seen your remaining balance, you can go on to the next step and get that money back. DoNotPay can help you with this part!
If you don’t want to go through a frustrating and time-consuming process of finding out how to get your cash back from Kohl’s on your own, turn to DoNotPay! Our app will single-handedly tackle the task. You only need to follow these steps and provide us with some info:
- Sign up for DoNotPay from any web browser
- Search for the Gift Card Cash Back product
- Enter your gift card information and some personal details
DoNotPay will send your request to Kohl’s. Your check or cash should arrive by mail in the next two to three weeks.
You can count on DoNotPay to help you check your gift card balance no matter the company! Take a look at the table below for some of the available choices:
|Clothes||Food and Drinks||Cosmetics||Other|
Have you ever had to deal with complaints about lost, late, or damaged parcels? Is reaching customer service over the phone always a pain? Don’t you wish there was an easier way to request refunds and chargebacks for bad purchases?
Shopping can easily turn into a nightmare, but DoNotPay will take away some of that stress. We can help you with all of these issues and more!
If you need to file warranty claims for any kind of product, our AI bots will make the process painless. Those who like to try out new services will fall in love with our virtual credit cards and foolproof methods of signing up for free trials without risking charges.
There are already so many ways you can use DoNotPay to improve your daily life, but we keep developing more and more features that will make our subscribers even happier.
On our platform, you can find useful resources to:
- Lower your property taxes
- Get compensation for victims of crime
- Create legal documents without paying lawyers
- Prepare for various government tests
- Submit a FOIA request
- Protect your creative work
- Fight workplace discrimination