How To Do a Quick Books-A-Million Gift Card Balance Check
Are you looking forward to purchasing your favorite author’s new release but are unsure of your gift card’s balance? DoNotPay is here to help! We’ll explain how to perform your Books-A-Million gift card balance check in minutes!
Do you have other gift certificates you no longer want to use? Sign up for DoNotPay to redeem any used gift card for cash
Books-A-Million (BAM) gift cards come in different forms:
- Classic gift cards
- E-gift certificates
Gift cards from Books-A-Million work as alternatives to cash, meaning they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. They can be loaded in the amount ranging from $5 to $500. While Books-A-Million e-gift certificates are redeemable only on the official website, you can use your BAM physical gift card:
- For over-the-phone purchases
- In any of the BAM retail locations, including:
- Books & Co.
Books-A-Million also offers B2B gift cards to companies that want to reward their employees, but the company doesn’t provide free or promotional options.
Consult the following table to learn all the ways you can check the balance on your Books-A-Million gift card:
|Ways To Check a Books-A-Million Gift Card Balance||Steps To Follow|
The other option is to:
|Over the phone||
You should wait for them to check the remaining balance
|In a store||
Once you confirm your email address, DoNotPay will get in touch with the card provider and inform you about your remaining balance
Did the balance check uncover a couple of dollars on your Books-A-Million gift card? If you don’t know what to do with the remaining funds, try one of the following options:
- Spending the leftover funds—You can check if the money left on the card is enough for another small purchase. If you don’t have enough funds on the card, BAM allows you to add another payment method to cover the difference
- Gifting the card to someone—If there is a reasonable amount of money left on your gift card, you should consider giving it away to a friend or donating it
- Selling your gift card for cash—You can put your gift card for sale at some of the online marketplaces, such as eBay or Craigslist
- Exchanging the card for a different one—You can find gift card exchange groups on many online platforms, including Reddit and Facebook, and get someone to trade cards with you
Books-A-Million gift cards cannot be turned into cash unless required by law. The following locations in the U.S. require companies to give the cardholders their leftover money:
- Puerto Rico
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
This doesn’t seem fair to those who live elsewhere, and that’s why DoNotPay created the Gift Card Cash Back product!
Converting a gift card to cash is far from straightforward, even if you live in one of the places where the law requires it. You have to:
- Check the state requirements
- See if you’re eligible for the cash redemption
- Explain the cash back policy to the salesperson who probably isn’t familiar with the law
If you’d like to avoid this overwhelming procedure, you should use DoNotPay!
With our Gift Card Cash Back product, you can skip the complicated process and bypass your state’s cash back policy with zero effort! Here is how:
- Access DoNotPay
- Locate the Gift Card Cash Back tool
- Provide the necessary information, such as your gift card number, the name of the company, and the remaining balance
First, we’ll check your state’s cash back policy. If there isn’t one, DoNotPay will locate a Books-A-Million store in one of the places that do have it and file the request there. You can expect your cash or check to arrive in the following 14 business days.
We can help you check your balance and retrieve the leftover money from other companies’ gift cards as well, including:
- Barnes & Noble
- Office Depot
- Best Buy
- Hobby Lobby
- Forever 21
- Home Depot
- Bath & Body Works
- American Eagle
- Williams Sonoma
Our platform is always on the side of regular people, and the number one item on our agenda is fighting for your rights.
If you need help requesting refunds for faulty products, late parcels, or canceled flights, you can turn to DoNotPay for help. Protect your privacy and stay one step ahead with our spam email collector, burner phone numbers, and virtual credit cards.
You can win some serious battles with the help of DoNotPay—after all, our app can even get you ready for small claims court—but we offer numerous useful features that will improve the quality of your entertainment.
If entering raffles is your idea of fun, you’ll be glad to know we can help you participate in all kinds of these games of chance. You can also review your knowledge using our government tests prep quizzes or retrieve any unclaimed money under your name and spend it on something fun!