How To Check a Bass Pro Gift Card Balance Like a Pro
Not sure how much money you have left on your gift card after buying some hunting, fishing, camping, or other outdoorsy recreational merchandise at Bass Pro?
We have some useful tips on how to check a Bass Pro gift card balance easy-breezy.
Sign up for DoNotPay, and retrieve the leftover money on your used gift card without any hassle!
Here is all the essential information about Bass Pro gift cards:
- There are two types:
- Traditional (plastic) gift card
- eGift (digital) card
- They are redeemable for:
You can use Bass Pro gift cards for:
- In-store purchases at:
- Bass Pro shops
- Cabela’s retail shops
- Cabela’s restaurant locations
- Bass Pro resorts (Big Cedar, Big Cypress, Buffalo Ridge, and Top of the Rock)
- Online shopping on:
- Shopping from Bass Pro Shops catalogs
You can check the remaining balance on your Bass Pro gift card in four ways:
- Via phone
- In person
- With DoNotPay
You can check your gift card’s remaining balance by visiting the Bass Pro or Cabela’s official website. The rest of the process is the same for both websites and includes the following steps:
- Click on the Gift Cards tab in the upper right part of the homepage
- Hit the Check Your Card Balance button or scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Insert your gift card number
- Enter PIN (code)
Here’s how to check the gift card’s remaining balance over the phone:
- Contact Bass Pro customer support at 800-494-1100
- Inquire about the remaining balance on your card
- Provide necessary details to the customer support agent—the gift card’s number and PIN
Wait for them to check the balance and inform you.
Another option is to visit one of the Bass Pro or Cabela’s retail locations or restaurants and inquire about your card’s remaining funds in person. Here’s what you should do:
- Use the Bass Pro store locator or find a Cabela’s store
- Visit the nearest location
- Ask the cashier to check your card’s balance
Looking for an easy way to check your gift card balance without visiting Bass Pro in person? DoNotPay got you covered. Once you subscribe to DoNotPay, complete the following instructions, and we’ll get in touch with the card issuer to find all info for you:
- Select the Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Upload the front and back photo of your gift card
- Confirm your email address
What can you do if the balance check uncovered leftover money that’s not enough for a shopping spree? Bass Pro gift cards are not reloadable, so you can say goodbye to another purchase. Are there other ways to use the remaining balance? Check the following table to see what you can and cannot do with your gift card according to Bass Pro terms and conditions:
|What To Do With Your Bass Pro Gift Card||Yes/No|
|Sell the gift card||Yes|
|Return the gift card for cash||No|
|Purchase another Bass Pro gift card||No|
|Transfer remaining balance to credit card||No|
|Exchange the gift card for cash, check, or credit||No|
|Redeem the gift card for cash||Yes, but only in certain U.S. states and territories|
While you can buy and sell gift cards on online auction websites, Bass Pro advises against it. According to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), cards found on such websites can be counterfeit or may have been acquired fraudulently.
Bass Pro states that the gift card is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash unless required by law—which it is in the following U.S. states and territories:
- New Jersey
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
If you don’t live in one of these places, don’t worry—DoNotPay can help!
Redeeming gift cards for cash can be complicated even if you live in one of the places that have a cash back policy. To retrieve the remaining money from the card on your own, you’ll have to visit the store and ask a cashier to perform the cash redemption. That doesn’t seem demanding, but the problem is that the clerk might be unaware of the state law and said policy, and you may have to talk to the manager.
Luckily, there is a much easier way! With DoNotPay’s Gift Card Cash Back product, you can get the remaining funds without leaving your house!
All you need to do is:
- Access DoNotPay
- Choose the Gift Card Cash Back feature
- Provide the necessary details—gift card number, company name, and state of residence
DoNotPay will check whether:
- The company has a cash back policy
- Your state requires gift card cash redemption by law
- The company has branches in one of the states that require it
We will send a request to the company, and you can expect to receive your cash within two weeks!
Visit our learning center to discover how to get free gift cards or check the balance on other companies’ cards, such as:
- Rite Aid
- Hobby Lobby
- Trader Joe’s
- TGI Fridays
- Office Depot
- Weis Markets
From getting you ready for various government tests to helping you reduce your property taxes, DoNotPay offers valuable assistance with the tasks that make most people at least roll their eyes. Dealing with bureaucracy isn’t fun, but it also doesn’t have to be as difficult as it is.
Every product in DoNotPay’s portfolio is designed to efficiently deal with a specific issue within a few minutes and without sacrificing your comfort. Take a look at the tasks our app can make much more simple:
- Dealing with spam emails and robocalls
- Sending letters to inmates
- Finding and applying for clinical trials
- Getting compensation for victims of crime
- Faxing or mailing documents
- Contacting customer service departments
- Claiming warranties and insurance
Hardly anyone would turn down a chance to earn some more cash. That’s why DoNotPay not only protects your rights and interests but also offers great opportunities to improve your financial situation.