A Trouble-Free Way To Check the Balance on a Pandora Gift Card
If you love diamonds and jewelry, a Pandora gift card is your best friend for sure! Shopping with a Pandora gift card without checking the card balance can put you in an awkward position at the cash register, which is why you should do it regularly.
Are you wondering how to check the balance on your Pandora gift card without too much effort? DoNotPay will present all the available ways to check your gift card balance and show you what you can do with the remaining funds on a used gift card!
A Pandora gift card provides significant advantages for jewelry shoppers but also has specific limitations you should be aware of. Knowing all the deets will help you figure out:
- How to make the best of your gift card
- What steps to take once the card balance starts getting low
The table below contains the main characteristics of a Pandora gift card:
|Pandora Gift Card Can Be||Pandora Gift Card Cannot Be|
Pandora offers two ways to check your gift card balance:
- By phone
- With DoNotPay
The first step is to access Pandora’s official website. Once you’re there:
- Click on the Check Your Balance tab at the bottom of the page
- Enter your card number (you can find it on the back of your gift card)
- Type in your gift card’s PIN
- Check the box to prove you’re not a robot
- Hit Submit
If you prefer the traditional method, you can:
- Contact Pandora’s customer support at 1-855-922-2600
- Provide gift card information to the operator and wait for the response
To check your balance with DoNotPay, complete these steps:
- Access DoNotPay
- Choose the Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Submit photos of your gift card from the front and back
After you confirm your email address, DoNotPay will reach out to Pandora, find out how much money you have left on your gift card, and inform you in no time!
Unless you discover you have a sufficient amount available, you may be in a pickle. Your gift card balance check might show that you only have a few dollars left, which can be difficult to spend in a store like Pandora.
Luckily, there is a more appealing option than letting those few bucks go to waste. You can retrieve the remaining balance on your gift card by:
- Checking whether you live in one of the states with a gift card cash back policy
- Sending a request to receive the remaining balance in cash
Eleven U.S. states and Puerto Rico have a policy that mandates companies to return the remaining money on used gift cards in cash if the balance doesn’t exceed a specific amount. The leftover funds for most of the gift card cash back states must be below $5.
If you decide to send the request yourself, you may face the following difficulties:
- Pandora employees might not be familiar with your state’s gift card cash back legislation
- The procedure for sending a request may be complicated and time-consuming
- It may take a long time for your request to be processed
- You may discover that you don’t reside in one of the gift card cash back states
A far simpler solution would be to sign up for DoNotPay and let us redeem the remaining balance on your gift card for cash. Our app will not only draw up and send a request in your stead but also make sure you get your gift card cash back regardless of your state’s policy!
There’s no reason to overcomplicate the process of getting your gift card cash back. Our app does all the heavy lifting for you, provided you click a few times!
To go around the unnecessary hassle, access DoNotPay from a web browser and complete the following steps:
- Select our Gift Card Cash Back product
- Provide relevant details about your gift card and the state where the card was issued
DoNotPay will check your state law automatically. If it turns out you don’t live in one of the gift card cash back states, our next step is to locate a Pandora store in one of the states with a gift card cash back policy. DoNotPay will send the request there and ensure the money hits your mailbox in no more than 14 business days.
Are you interested in knowing more about gift cards? Our learning center provides answers to the following questions:
- How can I get free gift cards?
- What are the nearest places that enable selling gift cards for money?
- How can I exchange gift cards?
- Where can I turn gift cards into cash?
Do you own more gift cards from other companies? We can help you check the remaining balance on the following gift cards, to name a few:
- Banana Republic
- Office Depot
- Old Navy
- Papa John’s
Siri and Google Assistant are great in their own right, but their skills leave a lot to be desired when it comes to the practicalities of our daily lives. DoNotPay is an app, a true pocket-sized assistant that has the power and the know-how to help you deal with navigating bureaucracy and fighting for your rights efficiently.
Our platform, accessible from your phone or computer, is brimming with products that will help you:
- Lower your property taxes
- Protect your text or email inbox from malicious messages
- Draw up various contracts and agreements
- Put an end to stalking and harassment
- Schedule DMV appointments
- Handle difficult neighbors
- Get utility bill extensions
We can help you handle some serious tasks—like suing someone in small claims court or reporting workplace discrimination—or deal with more mundane activities, such as getting that leftover money from your used gift cards.