Step-by-Step Instructions on Doing a PetSmart Gift Card Balance Check
Do you have an old PetSmart gift card collecting dust, but you’re not sure whether or not you still have some funds left on it? Don’t throw it out because we’ll help you perform a PetSmart gift card balance check in a snap and tell you what you can do with the remaining balance.
DoNotPay can help you turn your used gift card into cash in a matter of minutes.
PetSmart offers two types of gift cards:
- Physical gift card
- Electronic gift card
You can redeem your card at any PetSmart store or online for merchandise and the following services:
- Doggie Day Camp
Check the table below for details on how to use your PetSmart gift card:
|Online Purchases||In-Store Purchases|
|To purchase a PetSmart product online, follow the steps below:
||Follow the instructions below to buy anything in a PetSmart store:
If you own a gift card that doesn’t have a PIN, you can use it for in-store purchases exclusively
You can check the balance on your PetSmart gift card in three ways:
- In a store
- Over the phone
If you want to check your gift card balance online, you need to go to the PetSmart website and follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Visit the Gift Cards section
- Scroll down to the View Balance option and click on it
- Type in your gift card number and your PIN
- Tap on Check Balance
Checking your PetSmart gift card balance in a store could be a little inconvenient, but it may be the only option if you don’t have a PIN. To find out what your remaining balance on a PetSmart gift card is in person, follow the steps below:
- Locate the closest PetSmart retail store
- Head over to the store
- Ask the cashier to check your gift card balance
If you want to perform a PetSmart gift card balance check over the phone, you should call their customer support. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Call 1-888-839-9638
- Ask the customer support representative to check your gift card balance
- Provide the agent with your gift card number and PIN
If you find out you have some remaining funds on your PetSmart gift card, you should know how you can use them. Here are some options:
- Making purchases—If there is enough money on your gift card, you can still use it in a PetSmart store or for online purchases. Make your furry friend happy with a new toy or a night in a pet hotel
- Donating the card—Many charities accept gift cards as donations. You can make a pet parent or an animal shelter happy with a gift card from PetSmart
- Selling a gift card for money—A bunch of websites buy new or partially used gift cards and resell them. Keep in mind that some of them are unreliable and shady. Another drawback is that you probably won’t be able to get the 100% of your money back
- Exchanging the card—You’ll be able to find lots of websites where you can exchange your card for gift cards from other companies
- Combine gift cards—PetSmart allows combining gift cards for both online and in-store purchases. If you have a few half-used gift cards, you can use up to five of them for a single purchase
- Getting cash back—Even though PetSmart officially doesn’t redeem their gift cards for money, you can sign up for DoNotPay, and we’ll help you get your money back in no time
- Enter Gift Card Cash Back into our search bar to find the product
- Provide all the information relevant to your request—the gift card number, the remaining balance, your email, and similar
- Tap on Sign and Submit
After you complete the steps, DoNotPay will check if your state obligates companies to grant cash back for gift cards. If it doesn’t, we will contact a PetSmart office in a state with a cash back policy and send your request there. You should get your money back in cash or as a check within 14 business days.
You can get more information regarding gift cards by visiting our learning center. With DoNotPay, you’ll find out how to:
- Exchange an Amazon or a Target gift card for cash
- Get free gift cards
- Return gift cards for cash
- Check the balance on the following gift cards:
Are you sick and tired of spending ages on the phone with customer support trying to get more info about how to return a faulty product and get a refund? Maybe you’d like to cancel memberships you don’t use but can’t find that unsubscribe button anywhere? DoNotPay can help you sort out all of these issues in a jiffy!
The first thing you’ll notice when you open DoNotPay is that you can use our app for almost anything.
Do you wish to enter raffles or sweepstakes? Are you interested in applying for paid clinical trials and earning some cash? Would you like to send mail without going to the post office? You’re in the right place!