Perform a Kmart Gift Card Balance Check Without Any Fuss
It is always smart to see how much money you have left on your gift card before making another purchase. If you’d like to avoid an unpleasant surprise at the cash register, you should do a Kmart gift card balance check. DoNotPay can help you with this task and tell you how to get cash back from the gift card easily!
If you own a Kmart gift card, here’s some info you will find useful:
- You can use these gift cards at Kmart and Sears
- If you lose or damage your card, you can get a new one with proof of purchase
- These cards:
- Come with a value of between $10 and $500
- Have no expiration date or fees
- Are not redeemable for cash, except where required by law
You can check your Kmart gift card balance in a few ways. Take a look at the table below to see your options:
|How To Check Your Gift Card Balance||Steps To Take|
|Over the phone||
We will get in touch with Kmart and tell you your gift card balance
You found out you still have some money on your Kmart gift card but don’t feel like making another purchase? Don’t worry! You can still use your card in a few ways:
- Gift your card to someone—Maybe you have a friend that likes Kmart more than you? If you have more than a few bucks left but don’t need anything from the store, you can always give the card to someone
- Sell the gift card—It may sound like a good idea, but in reality, it is not easy finding someone who will buy a gift card that was already used. You can try online marketplaces, but note that you will only get a percentage of your balance
- Visit a gift card exchange kiosk—Some states have gift card exchange kiosks that allow you to insert the card into the machine and get a portion of your money for it
- Exchange the card—You have to use an online platform that deals with gift card exchanges. The trick is in finding someone who is interested in your gift card as much as you are in theirs
- Getting cash back—DoNotPay can help you get the remainder of the cash from your gift card and put it back into your wallet
DoNotPay is the way to go if you plan on getting the leftover balance from your Kmart gift card back! We will check the cash back policies and laws regarding gift cards for the state you live in and find a way to get your money back. You only need to complete a few simple steps:
- Sign up for DoNotPay in any web browser
- Type in Gift Card Cash Back in the search bar
- Give us the relevant information about your gift card (card number, remaining balance, etc.)
DoNotPay will get in touch with Kmart and inform them of your request. The company should send you your money back in the next 14 business days!
Our app can help you find out the remaining balance for a plethora of other gift cards. Check out the table below for some examples:
|Airlines||Food and Drinks||Cosmetics||Other|
DoNotPay can also answer all kinds of questions about gift cards. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- How can you get a free gift card?
- Is it possible to buy something with a gift card and return it for cash?
- What is the best way to use the remaining balance?
- Where can you find Amazon gift cards?
- In what places can you find Sephora gift cards?
Have you ever had to deal with complaints about lost, late, or damaged parcels? Is reaching customer service over the phone always a pain? Don’t you wish there was an easier way to request refunds and chargebacks for bad purchases?
Shopping can easily turn into a nightmare, but DoNotPay will take away some of that stress. We can help you with all of these issues and more!
If you need to file warranty claims for any kind of product, our AI bots will make the process painless. Those who like to try out new services will fall in love with our virtual credit cards and foolproof methods of signing up for free trials without risking charges.
There are already so many ways you can use DoNotPay to improve your daily life, but we keep developing more and more features that will make our subscribers even happier.
On our platform, you can find useful resources to:
- Lower your property taxes
- Get compensation for victims of crime
- Create legal documents without paying lawyers
- Prepare for various government tests
- Submit a FOIA request
- Protect your creative work
- Fight workplace discrimination