The Easiest Way To Perform a Ruby Tuesday Gift Card Balance Check
Do you have a Ruby Tuesday gift card that you used once and now have no clue what the remaining balance is? Maybe you have enough money to treat yourself to a meal, or you could convert it to cash using DoNotPay.
In this guide, you will learn the quickest way to perform a Ruby Tuesday gift card balance check.
After you find out the balance of your Ruby Tuesday gift card, DoNotPay can help you with:
When buying a Ruby Tuesday gift card, you can opt for one of these two options:
- Physical card
Physical gift cards come with a fixed denomination of $25 only. E-cards can be loaded with an amount between $20 and $200.
There is only one design for each card option, and you can’t send a personalized note to go with the e-card.
You can redeem your gift card at any Ruby Tuesday location. These gift cards never expire, and the company doesn’t charge inactivity fees.
You can check the remaining balance on your Ruby Tuesday gift card in three ways:
- By phone
- In person
- Using DoNotPay
To check the leftover balance on your Ruby Tuesday gift card by phone:
- Prepare your card number
- Dial 888-359-7657
- Ask the customer representative to check your gift card balance
To check how much money you have left on your Ruby Tuesday gift card in person:
- Find and visit your nearest Ruby Tuesday
- Approach the checkout counter
- Ask an employee to perform a gift card balance check
If you’re not a people person or you don’t have a Ruby Tuesday nearby, we offer a convenient solution so you don’t have to call or visit one of the company’s locations to check the balance of your used gift card. To skip waiting in lines or being put on hold, you can request a Ruby Tuesday gift card balance check from the comfort of your home by following these steps:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Open our Gift Card Balance Check feature
- Upload a picture of your Ruby Tuesday gift card
After you submit your request, you’re good to go! We will contact Ruby Tuesday and notify you about the remaining balance as soon as possible.
We can help you check the balance of gift cards from many more companies, such as:
|Food and Drinks||Shoes and Clothing||Cosmetics||Other|
Now that you know your gift card’s balance, you can use DoNotPay to cash in your Ruby Tuesday gift card with ease. Open DoNotPay in your web browser and the rest of the process is as easy as one-two-three:
- Open the Gift Card Cash Back product
- Answer some questions regarding your gift card
- Sign and submit your request
After you submit your request, we will forward it to Ruby Tuesday, and you can expect your cash in your mailbox within 14 days.
If you want to learn more about gift cards, our knowledge base is a great place to find answers to all of your questions, for example:
- How to exchange your gift card from:
- What you can do with:
- How to get free gift cards
- How you can buy something with a gift card and return it for cash
- Where to get a Sephora gift card
If your Ruby Tuesday gift card still has some money left on it, you can:
- Gift it—Treat someone to a meal at Ruby Tuesday
- Donate it—Help someone who can’t afford food
- Trade it—Trade your Ruby Tuesday gift card for a card of the same value but from another company
- Sell it—Sell your gift card to an acquaintance or through a website, but be careful as you can stumble upon scammers
- Exchange it—Find a card kiosk and exchange your gift card for cash
- Return your gift card to Ruby Tuesday—Return your gift card for cash to any Ruby Tuesday location if you live in a state with gift card laws that allow you to get cash back
Our platform can be used in so many different ways. Thanks to loads of useful products and services available within the app, our subscribers can draft legal documents, fight workplace discrimination, or get compensation for fighting robocalls.
If you have a problem, DoNotPay has a solution.
Our platform, built to fight bureaucracy and provide easier legal access, can prove to be indispensable when you travel.
If anything goes wrong, our AI bots will assist you with:
- Reaching out to customer service of any company
- Dealing with refunds and chargebacks
- Requesting compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Filing insurance and warranty claims