Everything You Need To Know About How To Get Unbanned From PS4
Getting banned from your PS4 is an unpleasant experience. The thought of not being able to play your favorite games can build up frustration—but not for long. DoNotPay will tell you everything about how to get unbanned from PS4.
Our guide will make sure that you understand why you got banned, whether your ban is permanent or temporary, and what steps you need to take to unban your account. We will also introduce you to our nifty app that can send your ban or suspension appeal letter in the blink of an eye!
Here are some of the reasons for getting banned from PS4:
- Promoting hate speech
- Bullying, threatening, harassing, or stalking other players
- Discriminating other players based on age, gender, race, sexual orientation, and other
- Sharing, buying, selling, renting, trading, transferring, or phishing for accounts or account credentials
- Using bugs, glitches, or vulnerabilities to get an advantage
- Uploading, posting, or transmitting content containing viruses, worms, or spyware
- Being in debt with PlayStation
- Stopping bank payments to PlayStation
- Engaging in illegal activities
- Using, making, or distributing unauthorized software or hardware
- Impersonating someone
It’s important that you know the difference between a banned or suspended account and console.
If your account gets banned, you won’t be able to log in and play with that account, but you can use your console. You can appeal the decision or create a new account and keep playing. If you are unsure about whether your account got banned, try logging in on a different PS4 to check if you can access it.
Getting your console banned means that you can’t access the Network with that console. More serious violations, such as breaking the law or cheating, will result in this form of punishment. If you are permanently blocked from using your console and you find this verdict to be unfair, you should appeal the decision.
Whether you get suspended or banned, PlayStation will send you a notification about its decision. In case of a suspension, the message will include information about how long it will last. After the expiration date, you will be able to log in to your account or use your console normally.
Instead of a clear notice, you can also get an error message. You will see some numbers and letters on the screen that are confusing, so we will decipher them for you:
- WS-37337-3–This PSN account has been temporarily suspended
- WS-37338-4–This PS4 console has been permanently banned from the PlayStation
- WS-37368-7–This PSN account has been banned
- 8002A231–Your PlayStation Network account has been suspended
- 80710016–For more information, go to WS-37397 Error Code
- WS-37397–IP address has been blocked for an activity that violates the PSN Terms of Service and User Agreement
If you get any of these error messages, you will need to address your suspended or banned account issue with PlayStation reps.
Before you rush to cancel your PlayStation subscription, you should first try to resolve your banned account nuance. To initiate the process, you will need to:
- Call PlayStation representatives at 1-800-345-7669
- State your case
Get ready to explain what happened and why you believe you don’t deserve to be banned. Be polite and respectful and arm yourself with patience if you want to have a chance at getting your account back.
Do you want to avoid phone queues and long discussions with the reps? ! With the help of our app, you can send a written appeal letter hassle-free.
DoNotPay is a handy app that can handle your PlayStation 4 appeal submission within minutes. You can create a customized demand letter in four easy steps:
- Locate the Unban Gaming Account tool
- Fill in the simple questionnaire about the ban by answering questions like:
- Which platform banned you?
- When did you get banned?
- Would you like to request a refund?
- Select Sign and Submit
We will put together an urging request that PSN addresses your banned account situation as soon as possible. The company will have a deadline to send you a response, so you can forget about endless waiting.
Once you subscribe to DoNotPay, you can use the app to appeal ban and suspension decisions for specific games as well. You will have a go-to solution for any trouble you encounter with your gaming accounts, including being:
DoNotPay has the answer to reactivating accounts on all platforms, servers, or services—the Unban My Account tool. You can create a demand letter for lifting your suspension or ban and send it to any platform, whether that’s Snapchat or Etsy.
Use our helpful guides listed in the table below to learn more about the suspension and ban processes on popular platforms:
The primary purpose of our app is to provide you with practical tools that can speed up all the drawn-out tasks you must complete. All you need to do is choose a suitable feature from our offer and get your problems solved in a heartbeat!
Once you create an account with DoNotPay, you can:
- Passport photos
- Powers of attorney
- Divorce settlement agreements
- Many other legal documents
If you are being stalked by somebody or discriminated against at work, we will do our best to help you fight for justice and report the case accordingly! We will also safeguard your creative work from copyright violation and ask for violent crime compensation on your behalf.