Check Your Kwik Trip Gift Card Balance for Leftover Money
Do you have a Kwik Trip gift card, but you lost track of the remaining balance? Use our guide to learn how to check your Kwik Trip gift card balance and get your cash back in an instant!
After you determine how much money you have left on your Kwik Trip gift card, find out:
- What to do with the remaining balance
- Whether you can return gift cards for cash
- How to get your cash back in no time
Kwik Trip offers three different kinds of gift cards:
- Car wash gift cards—Choose between three different types of car washes and load any number of washes between one and 200
- Fuel-only gift cards—Load any amount between $5 and $500
- Regular gift cards—Pick a design and an amount between $5 and $500
Take a look at the following table to find out when and how much Kwik charges for gift card maintenance:
|Type of Gift Card||Inactive Period||Maintenance Fee|
|Car wash gift cards||Two years||One wash|
|Fuel-only gift cards||One year||$2|
|Regular gift cards||One year||$2|
After using your gift card at Kwik, the cash register will print your remaining balance at the bottom of your receipt. If you lost your last Kwik receipt, there are several ways to check your Kwik Trip gift card balance:
- In store
- By phone
- Through the company website
- Using DoNotPay
To check your Kwik Trip gift card balance in store:
- Locate and visit your nearest Kwik Trip or Kwik Star location
- Approach the checkout desk
- Ask a staff member to check your remaining balance
You can check your Kwik Trip gift card balance by phone if you:
- Prepare all necessary information about your gift card beforehand
- Call Kwik Trip customer service at 1-800-305-6666
- Ask a customer representative to check your gift card balance and provide the information you prepared
To check your Kwik Trip gift card balance through the company website, follow these steps:
- Visit the Kwik Trip homepage
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Gift Card link
- Click on the Continue button under the Check Card Balance tab
- Enter the gift card number and PIN
- Click on the Check Balance button
If you don’t have time to visit a Kwik Trip location, don’t want to talk to customer service, or find the online checking process too confusing, there’s an alternative! Check your Kwik Trip gift card balance with no fuss by following these steps:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Select our Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Upload a sharp image of your Kwik Trip gift card
We will contact Kwik Trip and inform you of your leftover balance as soon as possible.
While you can use fuel-only and car wash gift cards for one purpose only, the regular Kwik Trip gift card can get you some drinks and snacks while you’re on the road.
If you live in a state that has gift card cash back laws, you can take your gift card to your nearest Kwik Trip and exchange it for cash.
What to do if the remaining balance isn’t enough to afford something at Kwik Trip and you don’t live in a cash back state, though?
Because every cent matters, DoNotPay created a product that can get you your money back regardless of where you are. Subscribe to DoNotPay to get your Kwik Trip gift card cash back in no time!
After you check your Kwik Trip gift card balance, get that leftover money back with DoNotPay. Our Gift Card Cash Back product helps you make good use of gift cards you would probably otherwise throw away.
To make the most out of your Kwik Trip gift card, open DoNotPay in any web browser and follow these steps:
- Select the Gift Card Cash Back feature
- Provide information about your Kwik Trip gift card
Once you do that, wait for DoNotPay to check if your state has a cash back policy and request your money back.
You can expect your cash to arrive from Kwik Trip by mail within 14 days of submitting your request.
DoNotPay can also assist you with:
Do you have more used gift cards lying somewhere in your home with too little money to use but too much to let them go to waste? Our knowledge base contains more guides on how to check the balance of gift cards from a plethora of companies, such as:
|Food and Drinks||Cosmetics||Clothing||Home Improvement|
Our platform can be used in so many different ways. Thanks to loads of useful products and services available within the app, our subscribers can draft legal documents, fight workplace discrimination, or get compensation for fighting robocalls.
If you have a problem, DoNotPay has a solution.
Our platform, built to fight bureaucracy and provide easier legal access, can prove to be indispensable when you travel.
If anything goes wrong, our AI bots will assist you with:
- Reaching out to customer service of any company
- Dealing with refunds and chargebacks
- Requesting compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Filing insurance and warranty claims