Learn How To Check Your Harbor Freight Gift Card Balance Effortlessly
Do you have an old Harbor Freight Tools gift card in your pocket? Don’t throw your used gift card in the trash before doing a balance check because you might still have some money left. DoNotPay enables you to check your Harbor Freight gift card balance in a few clicks! We can also help you turn half-used gift cards into cash in no time.
Harbor Freight Tools gift cards are available in denominations of:
You can use Harbor Freight gift cards to purchase items both online and in stores. Check the table below for steps:
|In-Store Purchases||Online Purchases|
If you don’t have a PIN for your card, you can use it for in-store purchases only. In case you lose your Harbor Freight gift card, or it gets stolen, you can visit any store and request a new card provided that you have the original receipt.
One of the biggest disadvantages of Harbor Freight Tools gift cards is that you can’t check your balance on the company website. You can find out your balance in two ways:
- Over the phone
- In a store
To perform a Harbor Freight gift card balance check over the phone, do the following:
- Call 1-800-444-3353
- Tell the customer support representative you want to check your gift card balance
- Provide the agent with your gift card number
If you want to check your Harbor Freight Tools gift card balance in person, you should:
- Go to the Harbor Freight Tools store locator to find the nearest store
- Type in your state, city, or ZIP code
- Visit the closest store
- Ask the cashier to check your gift card balance
If you want to avoid waiting on hold forever or queuing at the cash register, you can use DoNotPay to check your Harbor Freight Tools gift card balance. All you need to do is sign up for DoNotPay and follow the steps below:
- Take a photo of your Harbor Freight Tools gift card
- Upload the photo to DoNotPay
DoNotPay will call your gift card provider to check your balance for you. As soon as we know the amount, we’ll let you know.
You checked your Harbor Freight gift card balance and realized there’s some money left. If you’re not sure what to do with the remaining funds, we have a few ideas that you might find useful:
- Continue using the gift card—You can use your remaining balance to purchase more items from the Harbor Freight Tools store
- Sell your gift card for cash—You can sell your gift card in two ways:
- Online—Multiple websites deal with reselling gift cards. You can find one and sell your gift card there. Be careful which website you choose as some of them might be fraudulent
- At a designated store or kiosk—You can find a store or a kiosk that offers cash for gift cards. If you use a kiosk, the machine will present you with an offer for your gift card. You can either decline or accept it. Note that you’ll get only a percentage of the card’s value
- Exchange the gift card—Exchanging gift cards is also an option if you don’t want to use the one you already have. You can trade your Harbor Freight gift card for a different company’s card either online or at your local Walmart or Target
- Get cash back—Officially, Harbor Freight Tools doesn’t allow reimbursements, but you could get your money back if the state’s law is on your side
Even though most companies won’t let you return your gift card for cash, you can still file a cash back request and get your money back. In 11 states and Puerto Rico, companies are obligated to grant cash back by law. The only condition is that the balance on a gift card doesn’t exceed the amount predetermined by the state.
Filing a cash back request by yourself might seem like a dreadful task, but DoNotPay is here to make the process easier.
Sign up for DoNotPay and follow the guide below to get your gift card cash back fast:
- Open our Gift Card Cash Back product
- Provide all the information we need for your request, such as your gift card number, company’s name, remaining balance, and similar
- Click on Sign and Submit
We will check whether you live in one of the states with a cash back policy, and we’ll send your request to your company. Even if you don’t live in one of those states, DoNotPay will file your request with the company’s office located in a state with the policy in question. You should get your cash (or check) within 14 business days.
Check out DoNotPay’s learning center for more information about gift cards. We can tell you how to:
- Convert gift cards into cash
- Get free gift cards
- Check gift card balance for any of the following companies:
Calling customer support takes hours. Dealing with refunds and chargebacks takes weeks or sometimes months. And don’t even get us started on DMV appointments. The good news is that, with DoNotPay, you don’t have to stress out about these tasks any longer.
Our platform can help you turn exhausting administrative troubles into two-minute tasks. Thanks to AI technology, you can easily create legal documents, request compensation for canceled flights, send a complaint letter to your neighbor, or book appointments with online notaries.
Diversity of services is one of the biggest advantages DoNotPay offers, and the best part is that our subscription won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
All you need to do is ask, or in this case, sign up for DoNotPay, and the world of practical, user-friendly products awaits. Finishing boring or annoying tasks with the help of our AI bots is fun, easy, and super intuitive—you won’t need any special knowledge of legalities or administrative terminology.
With our help, you will be able to:
- File warranty and insurance claims
- Send mail from the comfort of your home
- Stand against unfair parking tickets
- Learn how to reduce your property taxes
- Have your college fees waived
- Protect yourself from scammy texts, emails, and robocalls
- Deal with workplace discrimination