How Can I Check My Lowe’s Gift Card Balance Effortlessly?
Did you find an old Lowe’s gift card in your drawer, and you want to check whether you have remaining funds that you could use? Let us help you figure it out!
We will tell you how to check your Lowe’s gift card balance in a few easy steps and help you get the remaining money back in a snap. to get all the info you need on how to:
- Exchange your Lowe’s gift card for cash hassle-free
- Get free gift cards from various companies
- Sell your gift cards quickly
A Lowe’s gift card is an e-gift that you can use on Lowe’s products online or in stores. Lowe’s gift card values can range from $5 to $500. The company gives you the option to reload the gift card up to a limit of $2,000 per day at any customer service desk in Lowe’s shops.
Lowe’s gift cards do not have expiration dates, nor do they decrease in value. The card stays functional as long as you have some money on it. Gift cards that have a zero dollar balance for over 90 days are deactivated automatically for security purposes.
If your card has been deactivated, you need to purchase a new one.
If your gift card gets lost, damaged, or stolen, visit the nearest Lowe’s customer support center to get a replacement. You are required to present the following:
- Your name and contact information
- Your gift card number
- The original sales receipt
If you are unable to present all the required info, you will need to buy a new gift card.
If you have a used Lowe’s gift card and you want to check the remaining balance, there are several methods you can choose from:
|Gift Card Balance Check Methods||Brief Explanation|
|Going to the nearest Lowe’s store||Visit any Lowe’s store near you and ask the cashier to check the balance for you|
|Visiting their official website||Go to the Lowe’s website and enter your gift card number and PIN located on the back of your card|
|Sending an email||Send an email to Lowe’s customer support to one of the following email addresses:
|Calling customer support||Get in touch with Lowe’s customer care agents by dialing 1-800-445-6937. Provide your gift card number and PIN to the representative and ask them to check your gift card balance|
If you’re wondering what to do with the remaining balance on your gift card, you can choose one of the following options:
- Combine multiple Lowe’s gift cards for your purchase—Take out all the Lowe’s gift cards that have a few dollars left on them, and use them collectively to make a purchase. Lowe’s does not limit the number of gift cards you can use for a single order
- Spend the leftover amount—Spend your remaining balance in a Lowe’s store. If the amount in your card is too low to make a purchase, add your debit or credit card as an additional payment method
- Sell your card—Consider selling your Lowe’s gift card online or by visiting a designated store or kiosk in your area
- Ask the company for cash back—Call a customer support representative and ask them to exchange your gift card for cash. While Lowe’s officially doesn’t approve gift card reimbursement, in 11 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, gift card cash back is required by law. If you’re not sure whether you have the right to trade your gift card for cash, DoNotPay is here to help you out
Do you have a drawer full of used gift cards with small amounts of money? Get them all out because DoNotPay’s Gift Card Cash Back feature can help you get your money back in a jiffy!
Here’s a list of steps you need to follow:
- in your web browser
- Search for the Gift Card Cash Back product
- Provide information about the company, your gift card number, and the remaining balance on your card
DoNotPay will find out whether your state has a cash back policy. If your state does not have the said policy, we will find the company’s office in one of the states that do and send a request there. You will receive your money within 14 business days.
DoNotPay can help get your cash back from various companies, such as:
- Dairy Queen
- Red Robin
- Forever 21
- Panera Bread
- Olive Garden
- Old Navy
With your virtual assistant extraordinaire, many tasks will be a breeze to deal with.
No fax machine? No problem! Use DoNotPay to send faxes online. If you don’t want to waste time waiting in lines or on the phone, we come to the rescue with many of our products that will help you:
- Schedule your DMV appointment with ease
- Send letters through our mailing service
- Skip being on hold when phoning customer service
- Get a document notarized remotely
You can count on our assistance when you want to get rid of:
- Unwanted subscriptions
- Email or text spam
- Unpaid parking tickets
- Annoying robocalls
- Stalkers or harassers
Our app has even more to offer—try out our hacks that will save you money and do the heavy lifting in numerous tasks:
|Using Money Hacks||Cutting Through the Red Tape|