Pokemon GO Unban Appeal—A Simple Guide to Getting Your Account Back
Niantic’s AR game Pokemon GO became a worldwide sensation in 2016. From that moment on, it has been one of the most popular games in the world. If you’ve gotten used to the excitement, challenges, and friendships in the game, having your access denied can come as a shock. Do you need to give up Pokemon GO for good? If you rely on DoNotPay, the answer is no.
Our comprehensive guide will help you understand why you got banned and how to submit a Pokemon GO unban appeal. If you don’t want to deal with tiresome appeals, and we will do it for you!
Review these common violations to learn what caused your ban:
- Using multiple accounts
- Changing your GPS coordinates to spoof your location
- Using emulators on your phone or computer
- Taking advantage of game bugs to collect awards
- Harassing other players or supporting harassment
- Using bots
- Selling or trading accounts
- Using unauthorized software that will give you an unfair advantage
- Impersonating someone
Niantic won’t disclose why you got banned, so you need to revise the rules and find your mistake.
Simply put—yes. Niantic bans players who disrespect the rules regularly, but it also gives second chances. You can get back in the game if you were falsely accused of wrongdoing. Another instance when you might be pardoned is if you have a good reason why Pokemon GO detected a violation on your account—such as your phone getting stolen.
How do you know if you’re banned from Pokemon GO? Niantic has a three-strike policy, which means that you’ll get two warnings before you get banned. The warnings and consequences go as follows:
- First strike—User gets a notification warning them about their behavior
- Second strike—User will be suspended for a certain period
- Third strike—User will be permanently banned from the platform
If you want to unban your Pokemon GO account, you must submit an appeal. The process takes place on the Niantic Support website. Once you open the Support page, a Contact Us form will pop up. You will need to provide the following data:
- In-game username
- Email address
- Issue you have—Select Ban Appeal
- Problem description
Describing the problem can be the toughest part, so keep this in mind:
- Be respectful
- Include the date when you got banned
- State if and when you received the suspension notifications
- Explain politely why you deserve to get your account unbanned
If you have any screenshots that support your claims, make sure to include them. A visual proof will increase your chances of recovering the account.
Do you have doubts that your explanation won’t be good enough? This is where our app comes in handy as DoNotPay can create a professional unban appeal on your behalf!
DoNotPay can take the appeal process off your hands. Use the app to create a customized demand letter within minutes. You won’t need to rack your brain to come up with convincing appeal—just follow these easy steps:
- Locate the Unban Gaming Account feature
- Answer the chatbot’s questions by:
- Naming the platform that banned you
- Selecting the date when you got banned
- Explaining why you think you got banned
- Letting us know if you would like a refund
- Click on the Sign and Submit button
Your submission will be processed and sent to Niantic in no time! You don’t need to stress about when the response will arrive as the company will have a deadline to investigate your case and get back to you.
The Unban Gaming Account product can be your solution for any banned or suspended gaming account. When your account gets into trouble, open DoNotPay and follow the same four simple steps to initiate the process of recovering your account.
Some of the gaming account issues we can help you with are:
Once you sign up with DoNotPay, you also use the nifty Unban My Account tool. While Unban Gaming Account can help you appeal blocked gaming accounts, Unban My Account can do the same for any other platform, server, or service that restricts your access.
Find out what kind of possibilities come with using DoNotPay by viewing the table below:
The primary purpose of our app is to provide you with practical tools that can speed up all the drawn-out tasks you must complete. All you need to do is choose a suitable feature from our offer and get your problems solved in a heartbeat!
Once you create an account with DoNotPay, you can:
- Passport photos
- Powers of attorney
- Divorce settlement agreements
- Many other legal documents
If you are being stalked by somebody or discriminated against at work, we will do our best to help you fight for justice and report the case accordingly! We will also safeguard your creative work from copyright violation and ask for violent crime compensation on your behalf.