A Practical Guide to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Return Policy
Have you purchased an O’Reilly part that doesn’t fit your car and want to return it? Don’t lose sleep on it because our nifty guide will walk you through the O’Reilly Auto Parts return policy.
If you want to save yourself the trouble of initiating a return, and let us do it in your stead!
You can return both online and in-store purchases to any O’Reilly Auto Parts store or send them directly to the company. There is no time limit for New returns if you possess the original purchase receipt.
For your return to be accepted, it must:
- Be in the original packaging
- Come with all original materials
- Be unopened and uninstalled
Same-day order returns must be completed in one of the O'Reilly Auto Parts stores.
When sending back a New return, you should keep in mind the following:
- You are responsible for all shipping costs
- The company doesn’t accept cash on delivery returns
- You must obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) through O'Reilly's website
To obtain an RMA, follow these steps:
- Create or sign in to your O’Reilly account
- Click on My Orders
- Choose the Return Items option
|Can You Initiate a Return to O’Reilly Auto Parts Via
You can return a core to any O’Reilly Auto Parts store or ship it directly to the company’s online store. Note that you must have the original receipt or the packing slip and confirmation email for your return to be accepted.
Before sending a core back at your own expense, you must get an RMA from O’Reilly Auto Parts and make sure that all fluids have been drained from it (if applicable).
The company will give you a refund to the original payment method within three to five business days. If you send an item that wasn’t authorized for a return, you will have to pay a shipping fee to receive it back.
According to O’Reilly Auto Parts’ return policy, these are the items that are not eligible for a return:
- Batteries that were installed (unless they happen to be defective)
- Dry-stored batteries that were opened or added acid to
- Clearance items
- Modified or custom-made parts
If you receive a wrong, defective, or damaged product, send an email to O’Reilly Auto Parts via the Online Ordering section located on the Contact Us page. You can also call customer service free of charge at 1.888.327.7153. The agent will send an RMA and a prepaid return shipping label (if applicable) to your email.
The seller will inspect the returned items prior to approving a refund and issuing it to the original payment method.
If you lost your receipt, you cannot return any item to O’Reilly Auto Parts—there are no exceptions to this rule.
Is O’Reilly Auto Parts’ return process taking too much time? If so, let DoNotPay provide its assistance!
Using our app is easy if you follow the instructions below:
- using any web browser
- Go to the Item Return Request product
- Provide some details about your purchase
- Click on the Submit button
After that, DoNotPay will send a personalized return request letter with a deadline to the seller. In the letter, we will let the company know what was wrong with the purchased item and whether you want a refund or an exchange.
Sending a written request can help dispute any future arguments if there happen to be any.
Be sure to check out other return policy guides we prepared for you:
|Abercrombie & Fitch
|Bed Bath & Beyond
|Barnes & Noble
If you returned the defective item to the company weeks ago but still haven’t received a refund, don’t hesitate to ask DoNotPay to step in. Once you log in to our app, all you have to do is:
- Locate the File a Chargeback option
- Click on the Get Protected button
- Answer some basic questions from our chatbot
- Click on the Sign and Submit button
If you feel like O’Reilly Auto Parts wronged you, sue it in small claims court with the help of our app—the world's first AI Consumer Champion recognized by the American Bar Association.
DoNotPay will help you by:
- Writing a request letter
- Completing the necessary court forms
- Putting together all the mandatory paperwork
- Filing your complaint
- Generating a script with the most suitable argumentation for your court appearance
Aside from helping you send a return request to any company, DoNotPay can also assist you in getting a refund in a flash! We can also help you request a refund for any late, missing, or damaged delivery.
If you want to discover some forgotten assets you may have, we can help you find them in just a couple of minutes. With DoNotPay, you can both save money and earn it!
Once you sign up, you can report text and email spammers, annoying robocalls, and real-life stalkers and harassers and earn off them. We can also help you sue any company or individual in small claims court if you feel like they did you dirty.
The process of composing a return request letter is tiring, which is why you should turn to DoNotPay for help. Our app will assist you if you want to avoid similar bureaucratic hassles, such as:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Skipping the customer service phone queue
- Drafting legal documents
- Getting documents notarized
- Claiming extended warranties
- Filing DMCA takedown notices
Sign up for DoNotPay to utilize all of our nifty products!