Everlane Return Policy—Don’t Ever Let Your Returns Turn the Lane
Returning merchandise to stores often involves jumping through hoops, unnecessary waiting, and overall inconvenience. The first step to setting this right is learning as much as you can about the store’s return policy.
Everything you need to know about the Everlane return policy is laid out in our guide. If you have trouble requesting the return yourself, let us take care of it. We can send a return request letter for you, whether you wish to return items to Everlane, SHEIN, Ulta, or some other popular company.
Everlane accepts returns of all unworn and unwashed items bought online or in store, with original tags and packaging, except for gift cards and final sale items. You have 30 days from the shipping date to return the items to receive a refund in the original form of payment. Shipping fees are non-refundable, though.
You can return:
- Swimwear and bodysuits if their hygienic liners are intact
- Bras that were opened but remain in saleable condition
- One pair of underwear, so if you’re buying multiple pairs, try one for fitting and keep others in the package
Some products can only be exchanged or returned for store credit, such as:
- Merchandise bought with store credit or the Everlane Instant Return Card
- Items received as a gift
If you wish to exchange an item, you can do so in store, but note that an Everlane shop may not have the item you want at the moment. The shop assistant can order the new item for you and have it mailed to your home address.
You can initiate an Everlane return using the following methods:
|Can You Request a Return Via||Yes/No|
Everlane accepts returns:
- By mail
- In all of its 60 locations across the U.S. and Canada
- In your nearest Happy Returns Bar
You can initiate an Everlane mail-in return online by following these instructions:
- Log in to your account on the official website
- Click on the Orders and Returns page
- Select the items and explain why you want to return them
- Print the provided prepaid shipping label and attach it to the package
- Mail the package by carrier of choice within 30 days
When you complete these steps, return credit will be added to your balance, and you can use it to place a new order. If you want a refund instead, you’ll need to wait between four and six weeks from the time you send the package. It takes this long for Everlane to receive the package and process your refund to the original form of payment.
Note that you shouldn’t combine returns from multiple orders into a single package. If you are returning multiple items from the same order, then it’s fine to combine them.
You need to bring a receipt or printed purchase confirmation email as proof of purchase for your in-store return. Ask any Everlane store clerk to exchange or refund your items.
Need help finding the nearest Everlane shop? Use the official Store Locator to see which stores near you are currently open. Some shops may still be closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Everlane is a Happy Returns partner, which means you can return Everlane merchandise to any Happy Returns location near you. Happy Returns offers safe, contact-free returns in over 2,500 locations.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Check Happy Returns locations using the dedicated page for Everlane
- Follow the link and enter your ZIP code to find the nearest location
- Click on the Start a Return and Get a QR Code button to generate a code
- Present the code to request a return
If that is too much trouble, remember that DoNotPay has the best solution for all your returns!
Are you tired of handling return requests on your own? We can help you out! Our expert-level return request letters can solve your problem in a split second. The purpose of these letters is to:
- Inform the merchant of your reasons for returning the product
- Tell them if you want a refund or exchange
- Add a deadline for the return
- Help solve potential arguments down the line
If you find that appealing, here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Click on our Item Return Request product
- Type in the details about your purchase
Do you need help returning items to other companies? Say no more! Here’s a list of some of our other guides:
- Guitar Center
- Sam’s Club
- Micro Center
- Hobby Lobby
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Barnes & Noble
- Office Depot
DoNotPay is known for being the champion of customer advocacy because we help our users claim what’s rightfully theirs, and we don’t tolerate big corporations taking people’s hard-earned money.
If you feel like you’re overpaying certain subscription services, we can help you cancel them. Also, if you want to test a subscription before you start paying money for it, don’t connect your credit card to the free trial page! You can sign up for free trials using our virtual credit card. That way, companies won’t be able to charge you auto-renewal fees because the card has no funds.
DoNotPay has many different areas of expertise—helping you return your faulty items is only one of them.
Check out how our app can assist you in:
- Getting compensation for victims of crime
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Getting access to public records
- Getting free raffle tickets
- Fighting noisy neighbors