The Easiest Way To Get a Massage Envy Gift Card Refund
Having a Massage Envy gift card is pretty useful—not many people would say “no” to a free massage! What if your remaining balance doesn’t cover the therapy you need? How can you use the remaining balance? Can you return your gift card for cash? We’ll answer all your questions!
Subscribe to DoNotPay to get a Massage Envy gift card refund in a breeze!
Massage Envy offers two types of gift cards:
- Standard gift cards—plastic gift cards that can be purchased at any Massage Envy franchised location
- eGift cards—digital gift cards you can buy on the official website
You can choose the amount on the card—starting at $50—and you can redeem it at any spa chain franchised location for:
- Skincare treatments
- Facial massages
- Full body stretches
- Rapid tension reliefs
- Customized massages
The company often offers free promotional cards on its website.
According to the company’s terms and conditions, you cannot redeem a used gift card for cash or get a refund unless it’s required by law. If that is the case, the refund (or cash back) policy states that the company has to reimburse the unused gift card funds in cash.
This policy has certain balance limitations that differ from state to state.
The gift card law is effective in Puerto Rico ($5) and 11 U.S. states. Below, you can find the list of states and their predefined balance limits:
- Maine ($5)
- Oregon ($5)
- Rhode Island ($1)
- California ($10)
- Colorado ($5)
- New Jersey ($5)
- Vermont ($1)
- Connecticut ($3)
- Missouri ($5)
- Washington ($5)
- Massachusetts ($5)
To get a refund on a gift card, you have to figure out if there’s any unused money on it. You can do that with a quick Massage Envy gift card balance check. Consult the following table for instructions on how to check the remaining balance:
|Balance Check Method
|Unlike most companies, Massage Envy doesn’t offer gift card holders an opportunity to check their remaining balance with a single click of a button. Instead, you have to contact customer support. Here’s what you should do:
|Over the phone
|Even though it’s not stated on the website, you can always contact customer service to inquire about the remaining balance on your gift card. You should call 480-366-4100 and ask the representative if they can check your balance. Keep in mind that it’s not guaranteed that this method will work
|If you don’t feel like talking or sending emails, you can check your gift card balance in person. Use the online locator to find the nearest spa center or massage parlor and head down there. When you arrive, ask the attendant to check the balance for you and give them the necessary information
To bypass the tedious procedures, let us check your balance for you. Here’s how it works:
- and pick the Check Gift Card Balance tool
- Upload a photo of your card (front and back)
- Confirm your email address
We’ll let you know how much money you have left in no time.
The balance check uncovered some unused money on your gift card—now what? There’s probably not enough for another massage or spa treatment, so the best option you have is to turn the gift card into cash. Luckily, we have the right service for you!
DoNotPay developed a product that helps gift card holders get unused cash in three steps, regardless of where in the U.S. they live.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose the Gift Card Cash Back feature
- Answer our questions and provide the required information—the gift card number, company name, and remaining balance
We’ll check if your state has a gift card cash back policy. If it doesn’t, we’ll send the request to the Massage Envy franchised location in one of the states that do have it.
You can expect your cash or check in your mailbox no later than two weeks after sending the request.
You should explore some alternatives to getting a refund on your gift card. Here’s what else you can do with your used Massage Envy card:
- Reload the balance—Send an email to email@example.com or visit the closest Massage Envy location to add value to your card. This way, you can continue using the card for free massages
- Trade your card—Find a reliable gift card exchange group and ask someone if they’d like to switch cards with you
- Give it as a gift—While often a necessity, massages can feel like a privilege sometimes. That’s why you should consider giving your gift card to someone who might need it more if you no longer use it
- Sell the card—If you no longer want to have a Massage Envy gift card, one of the options is to sell it. You can do that by listing it on an eMarketplace
Whether your gift card is from a bakery, pet shop, clothing store, or restaurant, you can rely on DoNotPay to get your money back. Here are some of the many companies we can help you with:
- Barnes & Noble
- Forever 21
- Olive Garden
- Bath & Body Works
- TGI Fridays
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Banana Republic
- Jimmy John’s
- Fred Meyer
- Bed Bath & Beyond
From getting you ready for various government tests to helping you reduce your property taxes, DoNotPay offers valuable assistance with the tasks that make most people at least roll their eyes. Dealing with bureaucracy isn’t fun, but it also doesn’t have to be as difficult as it is.
Every product in DoNotPay’s portfolio is designed to efficiently deal with a specific issue within a few minutes and without sacrificing your comfort. Take a look at the tasks our app can make much more simple:
- Dealing with spam emails and robocalls
- Sending letters to inmates
- Finding and applying for clinical trials
- Getting compensation for victims of crime
- Faxing or mailing documents
- Contacting customer service departments
- Claiming warranties and insurance
Hardly anyone would turn down a chance to earn some more cash. That’s why DoNotPay not only protects your rights and interests but also offers great opportunities to improve your financial situation.