Check Your Fred Meyer Gift Card Balance in Three Minutes or Less!
Besides providing you with a step-by-step guide checking your Fred Meyer gift card balance, we’ll also show you how to get your money back and exchange your gift card for cash with ease!
Subscribe for DoNotPay, and use our app to get your gift card cash back from various companies!
The Fred Meyer gift cards are a great way to save some money and avoid spending cash on your purchases. If you are planning a trip to a grocery store, using your gift cards can be pretty beneficial. The Fred Meyer gift cards are sold in increments from $10 to $250.
You can use a Fred Meyer gift card at various locations, including:
- City Market
- Food 4 Less
- Foods Co.
- Fry’s Food and Drug
Your Fred Meyer gift card does not expire, so you can use it whenever you want without worrying if it will come through.
To check your Fred Meyer gift card balance, choose one of the options explained in the table below:
|Check Your Fred Meyer Gift Card Balance||Description|
|Online||To check your balance online, follow these instructions:
|In person||Check your balance in person by completing these steps:
|Over the phone||If you want to check your balance over the phone, here’s how you can do it:
|Via DoNotPay||You don’t have to deal with checking your balance by yourself—DoNotPay will do it instead! Follow the next steps to get started:
After you confirm your email address, DoNotPay will reach out to Fred Meyer and check your gift card balance in no time
If you aren’t sure what to do with the remaining balance from your Fred Meyer gift card, here are some tips:
- Go grocery shopping—Use your Fred Meyer gift card to stock up on groceries for the week without having to spend any extra cash. If you can’t find a Fred Meyer store nearby, you can always visit other locations that accept the Fred Meyer gift cards
- Give your card to someone—If you can’t figure out what to give to someone as a gift, your Fred Meyer gift card can come in quite handy. Instead of you trying to figure out what the other person wants, give them your gift card and let them choose for themselves
- Sell your card online—You can search the internet and find a dealer nearby who is willing to buy your gift card. The downside is that you won’t get the full value of your card.
- Exchange your card for cash—Another option is to find an exchange kiosk near you and sell your gift card for cash. Take note that these kiosks exist only in certain states. You will also only get paid for around 80% of your original balance
Fred Meyer’s policy states that you can’t return your gift cards for cash except where required by law. That means that you can get your money back if you are from one of the states with a cash back policy that lets you exchange gift cards for money. The following 11 states (and Puerto Rico) mandate cash back:
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
If you can’t see your state on the list, don’t despair! We can still help you get your money back.
DoNotPay steps in with a neat feature that helps you check whether your state has a cash back policy instantly! Even if it doesn’t, our app will provide further assistance and help you get your cash back no matter where you’re from! Follow these steps, and rest assured you’ll get your money back in no time:
- Subscribe to DoNotPay
- Pick the Gift Card Cash Back feature
- Provide the required info
Wondering what happens if your state doesn’t have a cash back policy? DoNotPay checks whether Fred Meyer has an office in any of the states with the policy. Once we locate them, we’ll send them a request in your stead, and you should receive your money by mail within two weeks.
Should you need assistance with other companies apart from Fred Meyer, DoNotPay got your back! Check out the list below to see some of the companies we can help you get your money back from:
- Olive Garden
- American Eagle
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- TGI Fridays
- Barnes & Noble
- Forever 21
- Dairy Queen
DoNotPay is an ever-growing app, which is constantly adding new ways to help you with your everyday tasks and those not so common.
Count on your virtual assistant when you need to:
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Get copyright protection
- Safeguard against stalking and harassment
- Take practice tests for numerous government exams
- Reduce your tax bill
- Obtain child travel consent forms
- Fight workplace discrimination
- Deal with noisy and rude neighbors
- Get help covering bills
Not only can we help you complete numerous tasks, but we can also make sure your money stays where it belongs—in your wallet. Let DoNotPay assist you in getting different types of refunds and compensation:
- Late delivery refund
- Gift card cash back
- Crime victim compensation
- Insurance claims
- Robocall compensation
- Refund and compensation for delayed or canceled flights