The Quickest Way To Check Your Zappos Gift Card Balance
Did you get a Zappos gift card and use it a couple of times, making you unsure of the remaining balance?
If you don’t want to shop at Zappos anymore, we will help you learn how to check your Zappos gift card balance and convert your gift card to cash!
- You can get a Zappos gift card with predetermined depositions of $25, $50, $100, $250, or $500
- Zappos gift cards don’t have an expiration date
- You can’t reload a Zappos gift card
- Zappos will never charge you inactivity fees
- You can’t use a Zappos gift card to buy more gift cards
- You cannot return a gift card for cash except in states where the gift card laws allow for cash back
Zappos gift cards come in two forms:
- Physical gift cards
- e-Gift cards
Zappos physical gift cards come in one design only, but the company makes up for that by offering bundles with various decorative boxes and greeting cards. You don’t have to worry about shipping because Zappos offers it free of charge. Zappos VIPs and Amazon Prime members can also expedite the shipping of the gift card for free.
Zappos allows you to load any amount between $10 and $1,000 on your e-Gift card. There are plenty of designs to choose from for a variety of different occasions. You can also add a personal note to your Zappos gift card.
You can check the balance of your Zappos gift card only in two ways:
- By phone
- Using DoNotPay
Follow these steps to check the balance of your Zappos gift card by phone:
- Write down the card number and PIN
- Reach the Zappos loyalty team at 800-927-7671
- Ask a representative to check the balance of your gift card
- Provide all necessary information to the representative
If you don’t feel like waiting in line or talking to a Zappos representative, we got you. DoNotPay offers a hassle-free way to check your Zappos gift card balance quickly, and all you have to do is:
- Select the Check Gift Card Balance product
- Upload a clear image of your Zappos gift card
We will deal with the annoying part of the process for you. As soon as we find out how much money you have left on your Zappos gift card, we will notify you of it.
Do you have more used gift cards you don’t know the balance of? We can help you with the following gift cards and more:
Did you check the remaining balance on your Zappos gift card and find some extra money? If you don’t feel like shopping at Zappos anymore, so we can help you get those few bucks back in a few simple steps:
- Select the Gift Card Cash Back feature
- Provide some information about your Zappos gift card, such as the card number, remaining balance, etc.
- Sign and submit your request
We will forward your request to Zappos, and you can expect to get your cash back within 14 days of request submission.
Do you want to learn more about gift cards? Check out our guides to find out whether you can:
- Get free gift cards
- Exchange gift cards using Coinstar
- Buy something with a gift card and return it for cash
- Exchange your gift card from:
Take a look at some other ways you can use the remaining balance on your gift card:
- Sell it—Sell your Zappos gift card for cash online or to an acquaintance
- Trade it—Exchange your gift card for another one of the same value but from a different vendor
- Buy items to sell—Shop at Zappos with your gift card, then resell the items on eBay or Depop
- Donate it—Give your card to a charity or someone you know who can’t afford but might need new clothes and shoes
Only the sky's the limit. This phrase might be a cliché, but when you see how many tasks you can accomplish with DoNotPay and how diverse our portfolio is, you will understand why we used it.
Some of the most useful benefits of using our platform include:
- Contacting customer support centers without delays
- Using virtual credit cards to sign up for free trials without risking your money
- Canceling subscriptions you no longer need
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Getting compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Protecting your privacy with a burner phone number
Don’t you wish it were that easy? Instead, you have headaches when thinking about the nightmares of bureaucracy you have to face every day.
With DoNotPay’s help, handling paperwork can be a piece of cake. When you subscribe to our app, you will get access to numerous tools and products that will make your life easier whenever you have to deal with administration. You can use our platform to:
- Create various kinds of legal documents
- Book online notary appointments
- Request refunds and chargebacks the easy way
- Get ready for small claims court appearances
- Report workplace discrimination
- Get compensation for victims of crime
- File warranty and insurance claims