A Comprehensive Guide to the Merrell Return Policy
Did you order shoes from Merrell only to have them come in the wrong size? Or did you buy apparel from a Merrell store, but you got a damaged piece? You’re not alone—many consumers face the same issues.
This article provides a detailed guide to how the Merrell return policy works and how to return your unwanted items effortlessly. If you want to avoid the hassle of doing it yourself, to draft and send a return request in a matter of minutes!
Merrell’s return policy states that you can return your new and unworn shoes and apparel within 30 days of the shipping date. You should pack all unwanted products in the original packaging and attach a return shipping label to the parcel.
If you want your money back, all purchases are refunded to the card that you used to make the purchase. Keep in mind that Merrell deducts a fee of $5 from the refund for the shipping cost.
Check the table below for all the ways you can start the return process with Merrell:
|Can You Initiate a Return Via
|Yes (if your item is damaged or defective)
|Yes (if your item is damaged or defective)
A defective product has a manufacturing or design flaw. According to Merrell, the following examples are not considered defective:
- Any item that has been damaged and worn out in daily usage
- Products that are damaged due to improper storage
- Items that are not the right fit or are not comfortable enough
In case you received a defective product or your order was damaged during transit, contact Merrell’s Customer Support team in the following ways:
- Call them at 1-800-288-3124
- Use the Live Chat feature on Merrell’s website to speak to a representative
The company’s rep will explain the return process to you, depending on the issue.
Merrell provides a one-year warranty for all its products. If the Merrell team finds their product to be defective, they will reimburse you for repairs and even offer a replacement. This is only applicable to products sold by Merrell or official Merrell authorized retailers.
You need to fulfill the following terms and conditions to claim the warranty on any Merrell product:
- You must have a valid receipt to confirm that your item is eligible for the warranty claim
- If a physical inspection is required, the Merrell team will issue a return authorization (RA) number and mailing instructions
- You need to pay the shipping cost
Merrell takes approximately six to eight weeks to process warranty claims.
Currently, you can only initiate return requests on the official Merrell website. Before sending the parcel back to Merrell, here are the steps you need to take:
- Visit Merrell’s official website
- Go to the Returns and Exchanges page
- Click on Start My Return
- Provide information about your order
- Tap on Next
- Answer a few queries about your order
- Follow the prompts to get the shipping label
- Print the label and attach it to the parcel that contains the items you want to return
- Ship it to Merrell from the nearest FedEx location
Once Merrell’s Returns department receives the product, they inspect it to ensure that the product has not been worn or damaged in any way. You will receive a confirmation email from Merrell within two weeks to confirm that they have initiated your return process. The refunded amount will appear on your original mode of payment within two billing cycles.
Does the return process seem too much to bother with? Skip it and turn to DoNotPay to make your life easier! Our app ensures a smooth process with easy-to-follow steps. With our Return My Purchase feature, you can request a return in a few clicks!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Type Return My Purchase in the search bar
- Answer our chatbot’s questions regarding your item
- Attach photos if your product is damaged or defective
Once we’ve received all the information, our app will generate a customized return request letter to send to Merrell. We will set a deadline to make sure the company resolves the issue as soon as possible.
We will also provide a free shipping label to place on your parcel and avoid the hassle of getting one from Merrell’s website.
That’s not all! Our learning center has information on return policies of various retailers and brands, such as:
|Clothing and Shoe Retailers
Companies that don’t respect your consumer rights are the reason why DoNotPay exists—our range of AI-powered products is here to help you fight for justice.
If you want to demand a refund for a rescheduled flight, cancel your free trial using our virtual credit card, sue any company or individual in small claims court, appeal your parking tickets, protect your work from copycats, claim warranty and insurance, rely on your AI-driven personal assistant.
Don’t want to pay sky-high lawyer fees for simple legal tasks? You shouldn’t—use DoNotPay to draw up any legal document, including a child travel consent form, divorce settlement agreement, power of attorney, and many more.
As soon as you subscribe to our versatile app, you’ll be able to do all of the following without leaving your home:
- Have your college application fees waived
- Appeal a low college financial aid award
- Submit a formal complaint to your HR
- Get access to public records
- Get documents notarized
- Create passport photos
- Connect with an inmate
- Get a tourist visa
- Fax documents