The Easy Way To Check Apple Warranty
Getting a product repaired under Apple warranty doesn’t have to be an issue, but you will need to check your warranty status first.
If you have purchased an Apple product and want to check the status of your warranty, we can help you do it easily.
How To Check Your Apple Warranty Status
To check an Apple warranty status, you will need to find the serial number on the surface of your device. The barcode on the original packaging and the original receipt also have the serial number.
There are some exceptions to where the serial number is located, and they depend on the type of Apple product you have. Other places to find your serial number are:
|Apple Product||Where To Find|
|Mac||About this Mac in the Apple menu|
|iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple Watch||Settings > General > About|
|All Apple products||iTunes or Finder|
You can see your Apple warranty status on the company’s website. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to the Check Coverage website
- Enter the serial number of your device
- Click on Continue
What Information Can You Find About Your Warranty?
The Check Coverage website provides you with four sections with information about your warranty:
- Valid purchase date
- Telephone technical support
- Repairs and service coverage
- AppleCare+ coverage
Valid Purchase Date
If you have validated your purchase date with Apple, it can allow you to find your product and get the help you need easily. Phone support will also ask you to confirm the purchase date for validation and safety.
Telephone Technical Support
When you purchase an Apple product, it comes with a 90-day phone tech support service. If you are still in the 90-day window, the section will show the active status, and if not, it will show an expired status.
Repairs and Service Coverage
A limited Apple warranty lasts for one year after the date of purchase. This section shows if your product is under this warranty, which covers eligible hardware repairs and service.
Covered by AppleCare+
AppleCare+ is Apple’s extended warranty. You can purchase it when buying a new product or 60 days from the date of purchase. If you have bought Apple extended warranty, this section will show an active status.
AppleCare+ is recommended if you want additional coverage of your Apple products, including an extended warranty for your iPhone.
After you find the serial number and check the warranty, you can file your Apple warranty claim.
File an Apple Warranty Claim Easily With DoNotPay
You don’t need to go to such great lengths to claim your Apple warranty. DoNotPay can offer you a simple and convenient way to file any warranty claim, including warranties for Apple AirPods, Beats Headphones, Apple Watch, Apple Case, and iPhone 6 Plus. We can also show you how to get an iPhone replaced under warranty or check whether Apple warranty covers water damage.
To claim your Apple warranty with DoNotPay, this is what you have to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Search for Claim Warranty
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Product
- Select Apple as the company
- Provide us with more details about your problem
- Click on Submit
We will create a warranty claim letter and send it to Apple. You can expect them to contact you shortly to schedule your repair.
Has Apple Rejected You? Get Another Chance and File an Appeal
Warranties are often rejected in hopes of customers giving up on their rights. If you believe you are entitled to a repair of your product, DoNotPay can help you file an appeal.
To file an appeal with our app, you should:
- Log in to DoNotPay from any
- Click on the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Provide information and details about the warranty provider along with the original warranty claim
After you submit all of the necessary information, we will generate an appeal letter and send it to the company on your behalf.
Forget About Administrative Problems With DoNotPay
Handling administrative issues can take a lot of time and energy out of your day. There are many problems DoNotPay can help you solve. Some of them include canceling an AppleCare subscription or getting an AppleCare refund. We can also offer free trials for Apple Music and Apple TV, where you won’t be accidentally charged. You can also report phishing emails to Apple or stop spam texts on your iPhone.
Check out other useful features by opening our app in any .
We can help you with:
- Appealing parking tickets
- Disputing speeding citations
- Contacting family and friends in prison
- Terminating your memberships and subscriptions
- Stopping robocalls
- Locating your unclaimed funds fast and easy
- Reporting stalking and harassment
- Resolving spam emails for good
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Scheduling DMV appointments fast
- Filing any insurance claim
- Protecting your work with copyright
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting help with bills you are unable to pay
- Putting an end to spam texts
- Acing any kind of government test
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Avoiding the phone queue while getting in touch with customer service
- Requesting college application fee waivers
- Getting a refund from any company
- Using burner numbers for phone verification
- Filing claims for warranties
- Finding and enrolling in clinical trials
- Signing up for free trials without your credit card