Put On Your Headphones and Enjoy Apple Music Free Trial for Three Months!
Apple Music is a music and video streaming service, available on all Apple devices and other platforms. You can even get it on an Android device, as ironic as it may sound. Subscription to Apple music brings a lot of benefits:
- Over 70 million songs
- An ability to download 100,000 tracks and listen offline
- Real-time lyrics
- Personalized suggestions for new music
- Access to your entire iTunes library
- Add-free streaming
- Availability on all your devices
- Live on-demand radio
Apple Music offers three subscription plans, all of which start with a three-month free trial period.
How Does the Apple Music Free Trial Work?
Once you sign up for the Apple Music free trial, the perks you get during the initial three months are the same as with a full subscription. Regardless of the plan, you will have to provide your credit card info when registering.
Features and Prices of Apple Music After the Free Trial
Apple Music offers three plans with a few major differences once your free trial ends. Here is the overview of the plans:
If you sign up for a Student plan, you have a right to use the service at a reduced monthly rate for up to 48 months. After that your subscription switches to an individual plan. You also get some additional benefits like Apple TV+ for a limited time.
Is There an iTunes Three-Month Free Trial?
iTunes is an app, and it’s completely free. There is no subscription and no cost whatsoever. If you subscribe to Apple Music free trial, you can sync your Apple Music Library to access it from iTunes.
How To Get Apple Music Free Trial
To try out Apple Music on any of your devices, you have to sign up for a free trial on the company website.
Here is how to do it:
- Access the Apple Music website
- Scroll down until you reach the Start Your Free Trial section
- Pick the plan you want
- Click on the Try it for free button below the price
- Select Try It Free at the bottom banner
- Click on Sign Up With a New Apple ID. If you already have an Apple ID but not an Apple Music subscription, select Sign in
- Hit the Continue button
- Enter your first name, last name, birthday, and email to create an Apple ID
- Create a strong password
- Check the box next to the Agree to Terms & Conditions section
- Click on Continue
- Check your email inbox
- Find an email from Apple with a six-digit verification code
- Type that code into the Enter code field and click on Continue
- Add your payment method. You can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- Add your billing address
- Type in your phone number
- Click on Continue
- Follow the prompts to finalize the sign-up
If you sign-up for the Student plan free trial, you will have to verify your eligibility.
During the sign-up process, you will be redirected to the UNiDAYS website. Follow the on-screen guidelines to verify your enrollment, after which you’ll be redirected back to the Apple Music to complete the subscription process.
Does the Apple Music Free Trial Period Shift Into a Paid Subscription?
It does. Regardless of the plan, you will be asked to provide credit card info, which means that the company has a way to charge you for the full subscription plan as soon as the trial expires.
You can avoid this by canceling your free trial at least 24 hours before the expiration date or by using our virtual credit card at the sign-up.
A virtual credit card is an ultimate tool for signing up for free trials without any risk of automatic charges.
This is how it works:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser or download it on your iOS device
- Generate our free virtual credit card
- Use that card number as a payment detail when signing up for Apple Music free trial
The trial will get approved and you can enjoy your three months of Apple Music.
After that, the company will try to charge you, but the attempt will fall short because this credit card is not connected to a real funding source and there is no money on it.
Apple will terminate your subscription after they fail to charge your card. If you decide to continue using the service, you should provide your actual payment details.
Canceling the Apple Music Three-Month Free Trial Before Being Charged
If you already signed up using your real credit card and are looking to cancel your Apple Music free trial before it switches into the full subscription, DoNotPay is the fastest way to get there.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser or download it to your iOS device
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Type in Apple Music as the name of the service
We will let you know when we cancel your free trial.
In case you forget to cancel in time and you do get charged, DoNotPay can assist with that as well.
Free Trial of Apple Music Switched Into a Full Subscription? Get a Refund With DoNotPay!
The Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA) allows you to dispute a charge on your credit card within 60 days from the purchase. DoNotPay helps you apply this beneficial rule if your Apple Music free trial turns into a paid subscription without you noticing.
Follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser or download it on your iOS device
- Tap the Chargeback Instantly option
- Give your bank details to our chatbot
- Type in Apple Music as the name of the merchant
- Follow the prompts to build up your case
Once the process is completed, DoNotPay will fax a dispute letter to your bank. We will send important Visa and Mastercard codes, which can help in your case.
DoNotPay can also contact Apple on your behalf and request a refund from them.
How Do I Recognize Apple Music Charges on My Bank Statement?
Here are some examples of Apple Music charges:
|Apple Music + iCloud||AMY SMITH (HSBC), APPLE MUSIC||JOSH GUTHRIE APPLE MUSIC|
|GEORGE SABOURIN, APPLE MUSIC||Apple Music- 16th||JORDAN APPLE MUSIC|
|APPLE MUSIC FROM Y SUMAN-CHAUHAN||APPLE MUSIC FROM J TENNANT||ITUNES MUSICUSA ITUN CUPERTINO CA|
|David kennedy Apple music 🙂||Apple Music||BLUE APPLE MUSIC|
|DISPUTE ITUNES MUSICUSA ITUNES MU||DAD APPLE MUSIC FT||Apple Music & iCloud|
|SMITH A, APPLE MUSIC||03rd Apple Music||202726 23959260 APPLE MUSIC FT|
|APPLE MUSIC||202525 23323536 APPLE MUSIC FT||APPLE MUSIC, HOWARD S|
|BLUE APPLE MUSIC ULLAPOOL||SAM APPLE MUSIC||30th Apple Music|
|ITUNES MUSICUSA ITUCUPERTINO CA||ITUNES MUSICUSA ITUNCUPERTINO CA||HOWARD S, APPLE MUSIC|
DoNotPay Saves Your Money in Many Ways
DoNotPay can help you tackle any issue that an Apple user may encounter.
Some of the tasks DoNotPay can take over are:
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds for unsatisfying purchases and poor service
- Blocking spam mail for good
- Booking a DMV appointment without any difficulties
- Obtaining refunds and compensation from airlines
- Contesting parking tickets
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Subscribing to other free trials without disclosing your payment info
- Blocking spam text messages
- Managing credit card issues
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when calling customer service reps