Does Apple Warranty Cover Water Damage?
Apple Inc. is an American technology company based in California. Apple has a comprehensive warranty that covers malfunction due to software updates. Users are unsure whether it includes physical damage, such as water damage for water-resistant products, like iPhone 7. We explained Apple’s warranty coverage in detail to see whether the warranty for iPhone devices covers water damage or not.
What Does an Apple iPhone Warranty Cover?
Apple offers a limited warranty that lasts for one year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers all manufacturing defects, but it does not cover accidental damage or the damage resulting due to the normal wear and tear.
Will Apple Warranty Cover My Water-Damaged iPhone?
Liquid damage is not included in Apple’s One-Year Limited Warranty, but if you are covered by consumer protection laws or regulations, you might have different rights.
Apple says that splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and that resistance can decrease in time as a result of normal wear. The company also encourages consumers not to expose their Apple products to pressurized water, soap, or any liquid.
How Do I Claim Apple Warranty?
You can contact Apple customer support and make a warranty claim using several options. We explained every one of them in detail down below.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
Claiming an Apple Warranty Over the Phone
To claim your warranty over the phone, call the company’s technical support at 800-275-2273. Explain your issue and ask them to provide all the necessary details regarding your warranty claim and consumer rights.
Requesting an Apple Warranty in Person
You can claim your warranty in person by visiting your nearest Apple store and asking the staff all you want to know about your iPhone warranty. You can also get your phone fixed from defects caused by liquid damage.
How To Claim Your Apple Warranty via the Company Website
Claim your warranty online by going to Apple’s website and using the Live Chat to ask their customer support everything concerning your request. They are available 24/7.
Let DoNotPay Help You Claim Your Apple Warranty
If you don’t want to deal with claiming your Apple warranty all on your own, DoNotPay will jump in and lend you a helping hand!
Go to DoNotPay in your and follow the next few steps to claim your Apple warranty:
- Click on the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Provide additional information and details
- Press Submit my claim
You can claim warranties for used cars and deal with companies refusing to cancel your extended warranty in a jiffy! We will also show you how to get your iPhone replaced under warranty!
Appeal Any Rejected Warranty Claim Using DoNotPay’s Features
Did Apple deny your warranty claim? Don’t worry—DoNotPay can help you appeal it in no time! With our Appeal a Denied Warranty tool, you can solve any rejected warranty claim without breaking a sweat!
This is how you can get your denied Apple warranty claim appealed with our app:
- Access your DoNotPay account from any
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Provide information and details about the provider along with the original warranty claim
DoNotPay Can Help You Accomplish Any Task!
DoNotPay can help you get any mundane task done fast and easy! If you ever need to find home warranty companies in the U.S., you can check out our various home warranty reviews on them! You can also get an iTunes refund or learn more about the Apple refund policy! Canceling AppleCare subscription, blocking emails on Mac, and getting Apple music free trials are just a few clicks away with DoNotPay!
All you need to do is open your and see how we can help you with:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Canceling any subscription or membership
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Protecting yourself from harassment and stalking
- Stopping text spam
- Protecting your work against copyright violation
- Requesting any college application fee waiver
- Acing government tests
- Getting refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Signing up for free trials with zero risk involved
- Applying for clinical trials
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Making a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Getting your sweet revenge on persistent robocalls
- Contesting parking tickets
- Filing insurance claims
- Freeing yourself from spam emails forever
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Jumping the phone queue when trying to contact customer service reps
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Getting refunds from various companies