Claim Your Apple AirPods Warranty in Under Five Minutes With DoNotPay
Apple AirPods aren’t the most affordable headphones on the market, but that’s why they come with a warranty. Apple AirPods warranty isn’t that easy to claim unless you use DoNotPay’s help.
Do AirPods Have a Warranty?
Apple AirPods warranty protects your headphones and charging case against manufacturing and workmanship defects. Even with AppleCare+, Apple’s one-year limited warranty, or relevant consumer protection laws, you’ll have additional costs if you damage your headphones.
The service for damaged AirPods and regular or wireless charging case will vary in price based on whether your warranty is still valid.
Check out the prices in the table below:
|Product||Fee Under Warranty||Fee Without Warranty|
|Charging Case for AirPods||$29||$59|
|Wireless Charging Case for AirPods||$29||$69|
|AirPods Pro||$29||$89 each|
|Wireless Charging Case for AirPods Pro||$29||$89|
What Does Your AirPods Warranty Cover?
The Apple warranty on AirPods covers your AirPods and other items that accompany them. The warranty protects against manufacturing defects only, and it lasts for one year from the date of purchase.
Your AirPods warranty won’t cover:
- Damages caused by you
- Modifications by a third party
- AirPods that have been lost or stolen
How To Claim Your Warranty on AirPods With DoNotPay
You can claim your AirPods warranty with DoNotPay in under five minutes. If your AirPods are defective or stop working, we can help you get them repaired or refunded.
You can file the AirPods warranty claim from any web browser by creating a DoNotPay account and following these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Open the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Enter Apple as the company and purchase details, such as a serial number and the issues you’re experiencing with your product
- Click on Submit My Claim
DoNotPay will submit your claim with all the details you provided and use them to present a strong case. Even if you don’t have all the details, we can build a case based on implied warranty laws. Our app will submit the claim on your behalf automatically. All you need to do is wait for the company to get in touch with you.
How To File an Apple AirPod Warranty Claim by Yourself
You can get service for your AirPods and claim your warranty in several ways. The method depends on the issue you’re having with the product. Apple complicates this whole matter far more than it’s necessary. This company presents its customers with an array of contact methods, so it’s not easy to find your way through Apple support.
To claim your warranty, you’ll need your product’s serial number. You can find it in a few ways:
- On your device in Bluetooth settings
- On the underside of the charging case lid
- On the original packaging or your product receipt
To get support for your AirPods, do the following:
- Go to the Apple Support page
- Select one of the categories based on the issue you’re experiencing
- Choose one of the ways to contact Apple
In most cases, you’ll be able to get in touch with Apple support service via chat, phone, and in person. The most likely scenario is you’ll have to make an appointment and bring your AirPods in for repair.
Has Apple Rejected Your AirPod Warranty Claim? DoNotPay Can Help You File an Appeal
What happens if Apple denies your claim or a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty? You can use DoNotPay to solve these issues. We will help you submit an appeal and claim what’s rightfully yours. Follow these steps to submit an appeal:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on Claim Warranty
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Tap on the Product Manufacturer button
- Attach the original warranty claim and details about the company
- Click on Submit
DoNotPay will generate the appeal and submit it for you. The company will get in touch with you directly after they review your request.
DoNotPay Can Offer a Variety of Other Features
On DoNotPay’s website, you can find an array of useful information and easy-to-use features. We offer step-by-step instructions on how to claim an extended warranty for used cars or tackle a claim rejection from Home Warranty of America. You can find more info on home warranty reviews by other customers.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and get assistance with:
- Terminating your memberships and subscriptions
- Appealing parking citations
- Requesting a refund from any company
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service agents
- Enrolling in all types of clinical trials
- Using burner phones for phone number verification
- Waiving college application fees
- Filing claims and appealing denied ones for other warranties
- Recognizing and reporting stalking and harassment
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Filing claims against companies and individuals in small claims court
- Postponing the deadlines for bills you can’t pay at the moment
- Fighting against copyright infringement
- Contacting family and friends who are in prison
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV in the blink of an eye
- Reporting robocalls and getting money off them
- Dealing with spam emails for good
- Claiming your unclaimed funds fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Disputing speeding citations
- Putting an end to spam SMS on your devices
- Signing up for free trials without your real credit card
- Resolving credit card issues