Claim Your Sony PS4 Controller Warranty Super Easily
Sony is a multinational conglomerate based in Tokyo, Japan. It is one of the largest manufacturers of professional and consumer electronic devices and video game consoles. Sony also creates and publishes video games.
If you love playing your Sony PS4, but the controller interferes with your game because it doesn’t work well, we can help you claim your Sony PS4 controller warranty.
What Does Sony PS4 Controller Warranty Cover?
If your Sony PlayStation 4 controller malfunctions and you are thinking of filing a warranty claim, you should know that your controller is a part of the Sony PS4 limited hardware warranty. This warranty covers the free-of-charge repair or replacement for defects in material and workmanship within one year of the purchase date.
This PS4 manufacturer warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- The use of your Sony product with incompatible or non-licensed products
- Commercial use
- Modification of the product
- Unauthorized service
File a Sony PS4 Controller Warranty Claim by Yourself
If you have decided to claim a Sony PS4 warranty on your own, here is what you can do:
- Phone Sony support
- Reach out to Sony on Twitter
Get in Touch With Sony Support
You can file a Sony PS4 controller warranty by dialing 1-800-345-7669 during their business hours, i.e., Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (PT).
You will need to wait for a support representative to answer your call and provide a return authorization and shipping instructions.
Another way you can inquire regarding your Sony PS4 controller warranty is by contacting Sony PlayStation support via their Twitter account in the period from 8 a.m.–7 p.m. (PT). A support representative will get back to you at their earliest convenience.
DoNotPay Can Help You File Your Sony PS4 Warranty Claim Easily
If you do not want to deal with customer support representatives, DoNotPay can handle everything for you.
To file a warranty claim for your Sony PS4 controllers using DoNotPay, follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Opt for Sony, enter purchase and warranty details, and describe your problems
- Click on the Submit my claim button
DoNotPay will file your Sony PS4 controller warranty claim automatically, and a Sony support representative will reach out to you concerning your case.
If you cannot find your Sony PS4 warranty, DoNotPay will help you by generating an argument under implied warranty laws.
Here’s a list of ways you can file a Sony PlayStation 4 warranty claim on your controller:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
|Company Social Media Account||Yes|
Can DoNotPay Help if My Sony PS4 Controller Warranty Claim Is Rejected?
DoNotPay can help you appeal if your Sony PS4 warranty claim is denied. Once you are ready to let DoNotPay assist you with this issue, follow these easy steps:
- Visit DoNotPay in your web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Indicate that you would like to appeal against Sony’s denied claim
- Supply details about the company and your denied Sony PS4 controller warranty claim
DoNotPay will then submit your appeal, and once it is processed, you will be contacted by a Sony support representative.
Rely on DoNotPay Any Time of Day
When you have problems with certain administrative problems, DoNotPay can assist you. We can help you claim a warranty on a purchased product, e.g., a Lenovo item. Our app could assist you in finding a suitable warranty for your home, and we will provide you with the specifics of home warranties of America.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and take a look at:
- Receiving refunds from businesses
- Stopping your memberships or subscriptions
- Finding unclaimed money
- Preventing spam emails
- Stopping stalkers and harassers
- Applying for free trials
- Keeping in contact with an inmate
- Getting rid of spam texts
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Safeguarding your work against copyright infringement
- Claiming your warranty
- Suing individuals and legal entities in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Collecting compensation and refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Stop wasting time waiting for customer reps
- Settling your debt
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Waiving college application and transfer fees
- Fighting robocalls
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Skipping phone verification to get services
- Solving your credit card problems
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in the blink of an eye