How To Claim Beats Headphones Warranty Easily
Beats by Dre, also known as Beats Electronics LLC, is a world-famous audio products manufacturer and a subsidiary of Apple Inc. This company, founded by celebrated rapper and producer Dr. Dre, specializes in producing high-quality speakers, earphones, and headphones.
Do Beats Headphones Come With a Warranty and What Does It Cover?
Like most Apple products, Beats headphones come with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty covering any malfunction or damage that counts as the maker’s fault. This policy applies to headphones you purchased from third-party sellers as well, which is unusual as most manufacturers refuse to repair the devices you didn’t buy directly from them.
Depending on the particular case and your preferences, Beats warranty may cover:
- Product repair costs
- Product exchange
What Are the Exclusions to the Apple Beats Warranty Policy?
All failures unrelated to faulty materials or workmanship count as exclusions to the original warranty policy. These include:
- Unauthorized repairs
- Improper use of the products
- Physical damage caused by the owner
- Any unprofessional alterations or modifications
How To File a Beats Warranty Claim on Your Own
The claim-filing procedure Apple proposes consists of reporting the damage to the company and scheduling the repair with an authorized service provider. There are three ways you can start this process:
- By phone
- Via live chat
- In person (in store)
How To Claim Beats by Dre Warranty via Phone
Beats has come up with a great way to shorten the waiting time if you decide to claim your warranty by phone. They provide customers with an online form they can fill in before contacting support. This way, once you call, the representative already has all your information ready, and they can proceed with scheduling the repair/exchange or issuing a refund right away.
Here’s what this procedure looks like:
- Go to Apple’s support page
- Pick More and choose Beats by Dre
- Click on Service Request and select Call Apple Support Later
- Complete the form and click on Continue
- Call the company at 1-800-275-2273 once you are ready and quote your claim ID number
- Wait for the representative to give you instructions for sending the faulty product back
The company will need three to ten days to issue a refund, replacement, or exchange for the item—whichever you choose.
How To Claim Beats by Dre Warranty via Chat
Another available method is a live chat with a customer representative. Here’s how you can do it:
- Pick More on Apple’s support page and choose Beats by Dre
- Click on Service Request and select Chat to Arrange a Repair
- Enter your information and click on Continue
- Wait for the first available operator
- Explain what the issue with your headphones is and provide the rep with the claim ID you got after entering your details
- Wait for the agent to give you further instructions
The average waiting time on live chat is usually two minutes, but it might take longer for the operator to start a conversation if the workload is heavy.
How To Claim Beats by Dre Warranty in Person
If you prefer to resolve tech-related issues in person, it’s best to visit the nearest Apple store and specify the issue you encountered with your headphones.
After the shop assistants make sure that the original warranty covers this type of damage, they will send the product to Apple Repair Center or refund/exchange the item.
|Can You Claim Apple Warranty Via||Yes/No|
DoNotPay Makes Claiming Beats Warranty as Easy as Pie
Do all these do-it-yourself methods sound too daunting for you? You can claim your warranty much easier with DoNotPay!
We reduce complex procedures to just a few steps and submit a warranty claim letter on your behalf. This means you won’t have to get in touch with customer support representatives or wait on hold for hours, as we will do all the grunt work for you.
Follow these instructions to file your warranty claim via our app:
- Access DoNotPay from any
- Go to the Claim Warranty section and pick Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Select the company in question and provide the chatbot with your purchase details
- Submit your claim
Once we forward your claim letter to the company, you should expect to hear from them within a few days.
Not Happy With the Outcome of Your Warranty Claim? DoNotPay Can Help
In case you filed a claim, but got a negative response from Apple, don’t worry. You are not the only one. Companies aren’t always fair, and neither are their denials, but DoNotPay can assist you in this situation by submitting an appeal letter in your name.
All you need to do is the following:
- Go to DoNotPay and navigate to the Appeal a Denied Warranty option
- Indicate which type of company rejected your claim—an extended warranty provider or the original manufacturer
- Enter the required details about the company in question and attach a copy of the denied claim
- Go to Submit
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Apart from assisting you in claiming warranties on faulty products, we present useful home warranty reviews and help with other companies, such as HomeGuard, UHP Warranty, Nations Home Warranty, and Home Warranty of America.
That isn’t all we do. Visit our app from your and check out how we can help you:
- Claim any warranty and appeal denied ones
- Say goodbye to spam emails forever
- Avoid stalking and harassment
- Report and block robocalls easily
- Get free trials without leaving your credit card details online
- Find various kinds of clinical trials and participate in them
- Bypass phone verification on any platform
- Waive college application costs
- End a membership or a subscription
- Fight traffic citations
- Avoid being on hold when contacting customer support
- Contest speeding fines
- Manage credit card issues
- Take companies and people to small claims court
- Arrange an appointment with the DMV in a snap
- Demand refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Deal bills you can't pay at the moment
- Demand a refund from any company
- Block spam SMS easily
- Get in touch with your dear ones who are in jail
- Protect yourself against copyright infringement
- Claim abandoned money you didn't know you have
- Appeal parking citations