Kick the Tires of the Walmart Tire Warranty
Walmart is a well-known retail corporation with a chain of supermarkets, department stores, and auto-care centers. As its slogan says—Always Low Prices—you can buy numerous affordable items from Walmart, including tires.
Aside from the manufacturer warranty all tires have, Walmart offers its own Road Hazard warranty. Learn all about Walmart tire warranty and all the ways to claim it.
Walmart Tire Warranty Coverage
When you purchase a tire from Walmart, you can return it within 90 days and get a refund, provided it is unused. If you want to get repairs or replacements, Walmart offers a Road Hazard warranty for $10 a tire.
There isn’t a specific warranty period, but the coverage is based on tire treadwear and reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Check out what the Road Hazard warranty usually covers:
|Road Hazard Warranty Covers||Road Hazard Warranty Doesn’t Cover|
Walmart Road Hazard Warranty Claim Explained
When you have an issue with a tire, you should file a warranty claim and schedule a service at the nearest Walmart Auto Care Center. Here are your options:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
File a Walmart Tire Warranty Claim Over the Phone
To file a Road Hazard warranty claim, you can call Walmart, explain your situation, and schedule a service. You should call 1-800-925-6278, and a customer service rep will forward your call to your local Walmart Auto Care Center.
Making an appointment over the phone can be exhausting, especially with such a large corporation like Walmart with a high volume of calls. You don’t have to waste time waiting on hold—DoNotPay can do that instead of you! We’ll hold the line until customer service connects us to the local auto center, and we’ll let you know you can join the call.
File a Walmart Tire Warranty Claim in Person
You should schedule a warranty service over the phone, but you can also try your luck and go straight to a Walmart Auto Care Center closest to you. If they cannot assist you right away, they will schedule an appointment.
Claim Your Walmart Tires Warranty Using DoNotPay
If you file a Walmart warranty claim with DoNotPay, we’ll do the heavy lifting!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit DoNotPay in any web browser
- Locate the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in Walmart and answer a few questions
- Click on Submit
After these short steps, DoNotPay will send your warranty claim letter to Walmart. Its customer service will reach out to you regarding the warranty service appointment.
Has Walmart Denied Your Tire Road Hazard Warranty Claim? Appeal It!
When a warranty is open to interpretation—such as the Road Hazard warranty—you can expect that a company may reject your warranty claim. Even if this happens to you, it’s not over!
You can easily appeal the claim using DoNotPay! We’ll make sure to use the info you give us and the relevant warranty laws to build a strong case and get you warranty service.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select Claim Warranty
- Tap on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions
- Click on Submit
DoNoPay can also swoop in and help if a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty.
Tired of Admin Tasks? DoNotPay Can Take Over!
Are you browsing through different home warranties in the U.S.? Check out our home warranty reviews and get the best one! If car warranty robocalls are bothering you, we’ll show you how to stop them. In case you have or are interested in CarMax warranties, we’ve got all the deets!
There’s so much more we can help you with, not only warranties!
For other tips and hacks, access DoNotPay from a web browser, and get help with:
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Claiming refunds from companies
- Making an appointment with the DMV
- Contesting your speeding tickets
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships
- Appealing your traffic tickets
- Filing and appealing warranty claims
- Blocking spam text messages
- Fighting your parking tickets
- Waiving college application fees
- Starting free trials without revealing your credit card info
- Jumping the phone queue when you contact customer service
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Bypassing phone verification when signing up for services
- Filing small claims lawsuits
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Stopping spam emails forever
- Managing bills you couldn't pay
- Applying for clinical trials in your area
- Resolving your credit card predicaments
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Keeping in touch with loved ones in jail