How To Get an iPhone Replaced Under Warranty
An iPhone is a super popular smartphone produced by Apple Inc. You might love your phone, but with annual software updates, there is always a chance that an iPhone will malfunction.
DoNotPay is here to show you how to claim an Apple warranty and make sure your phone is fixed on time.
What Does iPhone Warranty Cover?
The Apple Limited Warranty covers your product and accessories against manufacturing defects for one year from the purchase date. It doesn't cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications. Check out the table below to see what is covered under this warranty:
All defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with Apple's guidelines
Getting Your iPhone Replaced Under Warranty
In certain cases, it is possible to get your iPhone replaced under warranty. If your phone stopped working properly due to a manufacturing defect and that’s the main reason behind your iPhone working improperly, the company should fix or replace it.
How To Request Your iPhone Replacement on Your Own
If you want to deal with this issue head-on and get it done by yourself, there are multiple ways to do so. Most companies offer ways to claim a warranty, but the process usually lasts far too long. You could go for an easier option of solving this issue—DoNotPay.
Here is how you can claim your Apple warranty:
|Can You Claim It via||Yes/No|
Claiming Your iPhone Warranty via Phone
You can contact Apple’s technical support by calling 800–275–2273. Once you reach them, explain your issue and ask them to provide the necessary information for getting your device fixed or replaced.
Claiming Your iPhone Warranty in Person
If you want to claim the replacement of your phone in person, take your defective device to the nearest Apple Store. You should bring the receipt for the iPhone and any other documentation that goes along with it.
Claiming Your iPhone Warranty via the Company Website
You can also contact Apple support staff via the Live Chat on the Apple website. They will likely instruct you to send the device. In case the device is defective due to a manufacturing defect, Apple will fix or replace it.
Let DoNotPay Help You File an iPhone Warranty Claim
DoNotPay is the best way to simplify the overwhelming processes of filing and appealing claims because of its easy-to-use features.
- Open DoNotPay in any
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Click Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Supply the information needed
- Press Submit My Claim
DoNotPay Can Help You Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
If your claim gets rejected, you don’t need to worry because DoNotPay has your back! Let DoNotPay help you file an appeal in five simple steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Supply the details about the company and the original warranty claim
If Apple Is Being Difficult, DoNotPay Will Help You Sue Them!
Companies won’t always grant your requests, or in certain cases, they will straight up refuse to provide help. In such cases, when everything else fails and the company won’t seem to budge, the easiest solution is to allow DoNotPay to help you sue Apple.
Here’s what DoNotPay can do for you:
- Check whether your case is suitable for a small claims court
- Compose a demand letter
- Complete the needed court forms
- File your complaint
- Show you how to serve Apple
DoNotPay’s Other Helpful Features
In case you’re looking for the most reliable home warranty companies in America, our home warranty reviews will guide you!
DoNotPay has a ton of other useful features that can be super helpful! We can help you stop the fake Apple robocalls, cancel your AppleCare subscription, and even show you how to report the Apple spam mail! Open DoNotPay in your and see how our app can help you:
- Free yourself from spam mail
- Deal with credit card issues
- Contest parking tickets
- Deal with bills you cannot pay
- Get refunds from companies
- Sign up for services with no phone verification
- Sign up for free trials with zero risk involved
- Stop text spam
- Waive college application fees
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Find unclaimed funds under your name
- File a claim for any warranty
- Protect your work against copyright charges
- Make a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Fight speeding tickets
- Apply for clinical trials
- Protect yourself from stalking
- Jump the phone queue when trying to contact customer service reps
- Contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights