Best Tips for Claiming HMS Home Warranty
The changes that happened within the company may confuse the customers who purchased their warranty plans before the rebranding. If you aren’t sure how to take advantage of your HMS warranty in the most convenient way, this article will answer all your questions.
Thanks to DoNotPay, you can handle any type of warranty-related issues with no stress, including:
- Claiming new and pre-owned car warranties
- Canceling your extended warranty plans
- Avoiding the worst extended auto and home warranty companies
- Finding the best home warranties in America by using home warranty company reviews
What Do Cinch Warranty Plans Cover?
Cinch offers three warranty plans:
- Built-in Systems
- Complete Home
Check out the details regarding their coverage and pricing in the table that follows:
All these warranty policies exclude:
- Exhaust lines
- Flues and chimneys
- Damage due to mold or mildew
- Items covered by other warranties
- Damage due to wrong maintenance
- Malfunctions due to abuse or misuse
- Fire, flood, or earthquake consequences
- Failures due to unauthorized repairs or remodeling, etc.
When Should You File a Warranty Claim?
The company’s policy states that you need to report the damage or malfunction within 24 hours.
What Does the Claiming Procedure Look Like With DoNotPay?
Standard warranty claim procedures usually require waiting for a reply or wasting hours in a phone queue.
DoNotPay enters the scene to help you get rid of bureaucracy. Our app creates a warranty claim letter with your details and sends it to the provider in your stead.
Here’s how you can use DoNotPay to raise your claim:
- Visit DoNotPay in any web browser
- Find the Claim Warranty option and select Home Warranty
- Let us know the name of your provider
- Explain the problem you have with your home system or appliance
Once our app forwards your claim letter, Cinch Home Services representatives should reach out to you and set a repair date.
How To Claim Your Warranty With Cinch by Yourself
The company’s rules state that you can raise a warranty claim with them by:
- Filing an online claim on the website
- Calling Cinch customer care service
Filing an Online Claim on the Website
To claim your warranty online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Request Service page
- Read the propositions and click on Got it
- Enter the required information to find your warranty
- Specify which system or appliance needs a repair
- Pick the desired appointment date
- Enter personal and payment details
- Submit your claim form
Calling Cinch Customer Care Service
Here’s how you can resolve the warranty issue by phone:
- Dial (800) 247–3680
- Speak to the representative and inform them about the malfunction that occurred
- Provide your warranty contract details or any other required piece of information
- Choose the repair date with the rep
Appeal Your Denied Warranty Claim in a Split Second With DoNotPay
Finding out that Cinch refused to honor your warranty may be disappointing, but you can get a second chance with DoNotPay. We automatically generate an appeal letter based on the info provided and send it to the company in your name!
Here are the steps you need to follow to file an appeal with our app:
- Open DoNotPay
- Pick Claim Warranty and click on Appeal a Denied Claim
- Specify the type of warranty company—an extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Send us a digital version of your denied warranty claim
When your letter reaches Cinch, and they process your data, they will take a second look at your case and inform you about the outcome.
Fighting Tedious Paperwork Is Easier Thanks to DoNotPay
Do you want to get the best out of warranty companies in Texas, Arizona, Colorado, or anywhere else across the USA? DoNotPay is the perfect match for you. Learn how to deal with BFS, Fixd, Costco, or Blue Ribbon warranty claims with no sweat and get all the repairs you need for free! All our warranty-related guides await you on our platform, accessible anytime from your preferred web browser.
Here’s a list of other attractive options you get by using DoNotPay:
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Appealing traffic tickets with ease
- Raising claims with any car or home warranty company
- Solving any credit card issue
- Pursuing justice in small claims court
- Raising various insurance claims
- Safeguarding your work from copycats
- Registering for free trials without revealing credit card details
- Requesting application fee waivers for different colleges
- Appealing parking tickets in no time
- Bypassing the phone number verification on any platform
- Stopping text spam on any device
- Locating various clinical trials near you and applying for them
- Getting in touch with customer service reps without being on hold
- Setting DMV appointments in a snap
- Coping with bills you’re unable to pay
- Locating abandoned assets that might be yours and retrieving them
- Locating and contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Saving yourself from stalkers and harassers
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships you don’t need anymore
- Getting refunds or chargebacks from companies easily
- Acing numerous government tests
- Asking for refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Taking revenge on annoying robocalls