Claim Your Apple Warranty With a Few Clicks on Your Computer
Apple has a basic limited warranty for its products. Whether it’s your iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch, or Apple AirPods that need repairing or replacing, DoNotPay has got you covered. We can help you claim any manufacturer warranty out there, including car and home warranties. Check out how!
How To Do an Apple Warranty Check
You can check your Apple warranty status on the company’s website. Here’s how to perform your Apple warranty lookup:
- Visit the Check Coverage page
- Type in the device’s serial number
- Click on Continue
How To Claim Your Apple Limited Warranty
To claim your Apple limited warranty, you’ll need to contact Apple using the information from their support page and provide proof of purchase to verify eligibility.
You first need to specify your country, pick the device you’re having problems with, and choose the category you need help with. Needless to say, Apple complicates claiming a warranty far more than it should.
You can contact Apple via:
- Store visits
Follow the steps below to contact Apple and take care of your issue:
- Go to the Apple support page
- Select the device you’re having problems with
- Choose the category you need help with
- Click on the issue
- Tap on your desired form of communication
- Follow the agent’s further instructions
|Can You Claim Apple Warranty Via||Yes/No|
DoNotPay Is the Easiest Way To Claim Your Apple Warranty
DoNotPay is the easiest and fastest way to claim your warranty. We deal with all the major bureaucratic details of your claim, such as compiling the information about your warranty and writing the letter that you need to submit. Even if you can’t provide the details, we’ll still be able to build your case based on implied warranty laws.
To claim your Apple warranty with our help, open DoNotPay in your web browser and:
- Sign in to your account
- Type in Claim Warranty in the search box
- Click on Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Enter Apple and the name of your device
- Provide information on what issues you’re having, then tap on Submit
We will finish the process by sending a claim letter to Apple. The company should get in touch with you in a few days regarding your warranty claim.
With DoNotPay, you can learn how to handle a dealer that refuses to cancel an extended warranty or how to claim an extended warranty for a used car. We also manage your home warranties, like the Home Warranty of America, and tell you which home warranty companies are the best based on reviews.
DoNotPay Battles Denied Claims for You—Learn How
Don’t worry if Apple denies your claim—companies do it all the time. All major companies reject first-time claims in hopes that a customer will give up. Don’t let the first rejection stop you from exercising your consumer rights—use DoNotPay!
DoNotPay will help you file an appeal and eventually get what’s rightfully yours! Follow the steps below to file an appeal for your denied Apple claim:
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim in the Claim Warranty feature
- Provide a few answers for our chatbot
- Attach your original warranty claim
- Hit Submit
We will send out the appeal letter, which will make the company contact you directly to discuss your case.
DoNotPay Is Your Ticket Out of Everyday Administrative Hassle
We don’t only file warrant claims or appeal them—DoNotPay can solve a variety of other issues. We can cancel your AppleCare subscription or even your iPhone Upgrade Program. If you’ve been planning to get a free trial for Apple Music or Apple TV, we can help you do it without leaving your credit card information.
You can check out more of our useful features after opening our app in any web browser.
We will assist you with:
- Claiming a warranty or appealing a rejected one
- Ridding yourself of spam emails for good
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Participating in different kinds of clinical trials
- Getting free trials without revealing your credit card info
- Bypassing phone verification on various websites
- Waiving college application fees
- Terminating a membership or a subscription
- Disputing traffic citations
- Getting a customer service agent on the line fast
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Reporting robocalls and getting money off them
- Suing companies and people in small claims court
- Making an appointment with the DMV in a flash
- Getting refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Taking care of bills you can’t pay at the moment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Blocking spam SMS on any device
- Contacting people who are in prison
- Protecting your art against copyright infringement
- Claiming money you didn’t know you have
- Appealing parking tickets